Keitai or Plus

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Can you help me decide?

• Keitai

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Plus

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

allygotchi

Reaction score
Ok heres the deal... I have a keitai but its kinda banged up. So I saw one but then i thought about a plus.... which ones better??? :rolleyes: Or which one should i get

In my opinion you should choose a keitai, they rock my socks :lol: But you could look at the auctions of DMP88 at ebay. He's selling both keitais and plus tamagotchis for a reasonable prize, you could maybe buy both. Good luck!

In my opinion you should choose a keitai, they rock my socks ^_^ But you could look at the auctions of DMP88 at ebay. He's selling both keitais and plus tamagotchis for a reasonable prize, you could maybe buy both. Good luck!
Yeah... I have been looking at one of their keitais... It is at a pretty good price.

Please, I have been out of the tamagotchi scene for a long time, what are the differences among a plus version 2 tamagotchi and a keitai?

There's a tamagotchi plus, which is very similar to a Connexion and Connection V2. The newer Japanese Tamagotchi is the Keitai, which was released before the Connexion/Connection 2. With the keitai you also earn points and can buy items. Not in a shop, but through special codes. Well there's a lot to tell about it, please visit this page here to read more about the keitai.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back