Keitai Tamagotchi & others - US release?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NyanNyan

Reaction score
With the success of Tamagotchi Connection V1&V2, do you think that more tamagotchi's are gonna be made? Like Keitai being ported here? Maybe re-releases of the old ones :hitodetchi: I just need more virtual pets! I loved the giga pets, wish they would come back out too. I picked up a Pixel Chix yesterday, it's pretty cool I must admit, but I would so love to see Tamagotchi Ocean and Tamagotchi Forest released again and maybe they could translate Santaclautchi and Devilgotchi! A girl can dream :mellow:

ps. Does anyone have the pixel art of Ningyochi from Tamagotchi Ocean. I used to have a picture of all her actions; eating, sleeping and stuff but lost it :angry:

Um, this topic is from october of 2005!

Anyways, I would absolutly love it if the old Tamagotchi's came back, especally the devilgotchi.

It would be amazing if they came back, in one way. But in another its not that good because when we come out with new kinds of tamagotchi's it sort of makes it feel special if you have a old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back