~Kero's Log~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to Kyuu and Flare.exe for the suggestions!

I also wanted to thank Kyuu again for all the wonderful PMs she's sent me, she's an amazing person so check out her equally-as-amazing log! The pictures and text are really symmetrical and it calms the raging OCD I get after looking at my messy log :D

Anyways! Onto updates for today!

Zorro's doing well, not much is going on but he's taking care of his teeth at least...

Also! I looked at the suggestions, and I'll make sure to get the 4U batteries soon but don't have any at the moment. I found one more regular Tamagotchi battery, but I don't know how long it will last. I started up my EnTama, like Flare.exe said.

I pressed download and she was the Kutchi family baby, but I didn't get a picture.

She later evolved into this toddler...

5e6a366667fcfd5600f42c95db75e078_zps6nrwtved.jpg

Her name is 草花, which I believe means flower.

I'll update next time someone evolves, thanks for reading!

Edit: Ahh! I'm trying to fix it, sorry!

Edit 2: Done, but hooray for page 3!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! So to start of today I don't have the best of news...

Yeah, there goes the EnTama... I knew the battery wouldn't last long, but I didn't know it would go this soon...

Oh well, I'll see if my mom can buy me batteries after work tomorrow or I'll go ahead and buy them myself.

In other news, Zorro evolved early into a Mametchi! I wasn't expecting this at all since he's been paused all day, he's only two years old, and he has more star points than pencil points.

Not that I'm complaining. :lol:

That's all for today, thanks for reading as usual and I aplogize for the quality of the pictures!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,

I just wanted to pop in and make an update. A final update, actually.

I'm going to be starting over my log in the near future. I'm just waiting for my v2 and EnTama to leave, and for myself to purchase AAA batteries. This may take up to two weeks.

I really love logging, and this one had been up since Febuary 2014. For personal reasons having to do with my obsessive-compulsive disorder, which has gotten worse over the past few months, I need a fresh start.

Zorro had a baby boy and left last night.

The EnTama is still a teenager, since the battery has died twice in that generation. It still says she's seven years old, though. I don't know when she'll evolve but she is currently a Nikatchi.

I started up my v2 a few days ago, she's a girl named Aero (hatched on a plane) and went from Shirobabtchi to Hidoetchi to UFOtchi. She's 2 years old.

As always, thanks for reading and thank you so much for your support. 2/3 of my logs have gotten over 1,000 views! All thanks to you, of course. I'll call the next log KeroPyontchi's Log, so keep an eye out for that. Bye!

Latest posts

Back