Keychains for your Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use embroidery thread and tie knots to make key chains. I dont have photo bucket or anything so I cant post pics.M first one says tama. My second one says tama + me.

I have a little keychain that I sometimes use for my iD L, and I attach my Tamagotchi Nano on a lanyard part that comes off. I will try to get some pictures of them, after I find that custom keychain.

I bought a lot of cute keychains while I was in Japan. xD Both for my tamagotchi and my phone, lol

68hvg9.jpg

I simply wear it over my neck. :) Charms are cute!

I love keychains :3 I recently made 5 out of Polymer clay (Fimo) for my v3.... hehe he's an oldie now!

I mostly just put cute phone charms on my Tamas. I try to match the colors. I like to color coordinate. :)

Everyone is free, to make Keychains for others, I love making keychains too, but I can't make them for others. It looks like there's lots of keychain experts here that can make keychains for other Members...soo its all up to you guys! But please keep sending pictures of your keychains :)

Well I found some broken ear buds put them near my v5.5 and they stick on there so I just made some broken ear bud charms xD
IMG_0110-2.jpg

I must say I have had a TERRIBLE day... but reading this topic got my creative juices flowing and now I'm feeling creative. Thank you so much for posting this, and thanks to all who posted pictures of their keychains!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back