kids into teenagers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vince730

Reaction score
I am trying to do a study on which toddlers turn into which teens. I will try to make a chart. I believe there is some pattern to it so just post:

Toddler:

Teen:

Hope we can find some kind of pattern to this. :angry:

Can someone please reply to this topic? I really want to figure out some kind of pattern. :wub:

Sorry, but there isn't a pattern.

:furawatchi: GozarutchiGuy <_<

I think that if you have a V4 the teenager your toddler will turn into will depend on the skill points you have, for an example, if you have more intelligent points than anything else, it'll become a young Mametchi or a young Androtchi etc. (at least as far as I know!)

Sorry, Vince730, but there is no pattern like Gozarutchi Guy :p says.

Best Regards,

Sonja123

and sorry once again. :wacko: :p B)

There is a growing chart on here, you do know that right? Why don't you check that? Theres alot of possiblities for what of the 4 toddlers turn into which teens (8 toddlers if you count universal)

I think that if you have a V4 the teenager your toddler will turn into will depend on the skill points you have, for an example, if you have more intelligent points than anything else, it'll become a young Mametchi or a young Androtchi etc. (at least as far as I know!)
Sorry, Vince730, but there is no pattern like Gozarutchi Guy :D says.

Best Regards,

Sonja123

and sorry once again. :blink: :p :p
I beg to differ- my Tamagotchi (Mohitamatchi) had highest kindness points and evolved into Yangu Memetchi.

I beg to differ- my Tamagotchi (Mohitamatchi) had highest kindness points and evolved into Yangu Memetchi.
What is yangu?

sorry but there isn't a pattern it all depends on how you raise it

Actually there is a pattern, allow I to demonstrate:

Mohitamatchi has a very high percentage to evolve into a Kuchi based character or might evolve into a meme based character.

Harutchi (sorry is that his name) is 100% certain to evolve into a mame based teen

Petichi is kinda like a universal child, it has the most chance to evolve into a universal based teen, but might go into mame or meme.

Mizutamatchi has 100% it will evolve into a meme based teen.

And me is finnaly done with that, phew now it's time for I to goof off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back