Kids or Adults

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a kid, but not little. I'm tall, so I have having to look down sometimes for little kids....

Warning: Do not call me Little!!!

Could somebody move this topic, this should go in "Whats On Your Mind", I don't think you really needed help.

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

I kind of think of them as more of a kids toy, though Im 14 and still play with them so call me a hypocrite :angry: Idk, If your an adult and enjoy playing with them, then play with them. But if you have a job, and a boyfriend/husband/significant other and you kids or family and so forth, just make sure not to let tamagotchis rule your life.

I'm a kid, but just not a little kid....>.>

I is 11. :huh:

I am a kid but not a young kid I iz 13 from now on xD <- That sounds so cool to say I am 13.

Well, technically I'm a kid, since I'm 17. But I'm sure as hell not little. :eek:

I'm a kid, but not little.

I'm 14, often confused as 12, unless I stand up straight.

I think you can use tamagotchi, no matter what age you are.

You should never lose control and become so obsessed that all you do when you are home is play with your tamagotchi.

Tamagotchis are good, but too much of a good thing is bad for you :p

I'm a kid, but not a little kid!

I'm twelve, gonna be therteen in july, so I'm definately not tiny!

:)

What a very limiting poll. I'm a 14 year old guy. I'm not a kid, nor an adult.

no one needs to know my age so a clicked IT DOESN"T MATTER!

What about teenagers? I know they are classed as kids but i know alot of users on TT are teenagers.

Tama's are for any ages in my opnion, both guys and girls! :D

Cya! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back