Kids

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will. Childbirth will be painful, but I really think it'll be worth it~

I hope to have two or three. I love kids. I'm really good with kids.

<3

Now who will I marry? Ooh. I know... [:<

Maybe one day, but for now, like Phoebe said, I can barley take care of my self. I'd hate to turn out like Mia on Degrassi, shes handling it well, but when your a teen, your already going through a lot.

Believe it or not, I'm quite good with young children. I can stoop down to their level. xD

One time, this dude, like, felt my arm or something and told me I'd have 6 kids.

3 is my maximum.

I want kids...2...a girl (Maisie I<3ThatName) and a boy (Probably my husband's name if I can't think of one.)

Me and my brother get along really well, the only thing I wish happened was that I could remember him as a baby. I want to have kids in my 20s cuz my mom got married at 40, had me at 42, and my brother at 43 (3 or 4 months before she turned 44.) o_o It'd be nice to have her alive when I have kids...even by then she'd be in her 70s. O_O

I <33333 Babies. They love me LOL. My friend's baby cousins (Fiona 3 and Luke 1) I <3 them to death. It's sooooo much fun to chase them around the kitchen and tickle them "I gotch you! I gotch you!" My neighbor just had a baby and she got Stand Up Elmo for Christmas and I sat there for a half an hour with it and I didn't even complain...Wow...

I was at a sleep over and my friend (we somehow got on the subject of childbirth LOL) she spazzed. She was like, "What if i'm in da car and my water breaks...or I'm in the shower..." this basically lasted an hour and she was HILLARIOUS!!! (Oh, and Cat, if you're reading this...I'm sorry but...it WAS Hillarious.)

We talkin' about marriage and kids and I'm watchin' 27 Dresses LOL!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwe. -feels special-
But nuuu. It must be spelt Esther. Or it doesn't count. xD
Okay dokey. Esther it is. ;] OFF TOPIC: Also in my religon there is going to be a fast this Monday and it's called the Fast of Esther. XD More details HERE

Oh and your name is the name of the main God of Persia. She is the God of the moon.

@ FeeBee: Love you too. That's why I'm naming my kid after you!! =D

i hate kidsso no

kthnxbai
I don't like the overly sensitive kids. D: There was this one girl at my mom's work who would cry over the smallest thing. [she cried when she didn't get a toy she wanted. -.-]

I don't know. I love to help at my church and babysit little kids. But I'm concerned such organs aren't working properly [almost 16 and still haven't gotten my "monthly visits..] so I'm not sure. o..o;;

I don't know. I love to help at my church and babysit little kids. But I'm concerned such organs aren't working properly [almost 16 and still haven't gotten my "monthly visits..] so I'm not sure. o..o;;
Aw, don't worry. My teacher told us she didn't get it until she was 18 and started university :D

I love babysitting my 6-year-old little brother though. Just not babies :D

noooooooooo never ever. they take too much time, too much money, giving birth sounds waaaaaaii too painful.

Having kids only take away your money, time, and make your hair gray. And you get absolutly nothing good out of it. Besides, too many people in the world.

Aw, don't worry. My teacher told us she didn't get it until she was 18 and started university :) I love babysitting my 6-year-old little brother though. Just not babies :p
Haha, I don't care right now. The longer I can put it off, the better! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back