Kidz Bop

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu Lover

Reaction score
Do you like it? I FREAKIN' HATE IT! And I hate how they decided to make their own version of Katy Perry's Hot N' Cold!!! They sound so bad I just want to slap every single one of the dumb kids who sang that song! I mean, I don't mind them making their own version of it BUT THEY SHOULD HAVE SINGING ABILITY!!!

I own 7.

lol

I saw the commercail, and was like "wtf, number 15? do they really make that much money off of it?"

I guess they somehow do. It's so stupid I don't know ANYONE who likes them I can't believe kids do. The reak thing is better and I have thought that ever since I saw the commercial for the first one.

Epic fail FTL

They have basically killed every decent song and all my favorite songs D:

I was so hurt when the newest one came out. They sang Gotta Be Somebody and I was all 0_0 it's official, I'm suing them.

So me and Chip are gonna sue them >D

Haha, every year I go to my grandma's house who has cable ['cept for this year we couldn't :mimitchi: ] and every year I watch the numbers of the Kidz Bop go up! :D

Makes me laugh. Sometimes I even get to see TWO levels of Kidz Bop. OJOI! *SPAZZ*

I don't hate it but I don't like it.

UGHH. I HATE KIDS BOP! I REMEMBER SEEING THE COMERCIAL WHEN I WAS LIKE, 5! I thought it was finally over but i saw one for 15 (i think thats it) today! i mean like give up already!

Can somebody please explain what it is to me because I have never seen or heard ANYTHING about it.

Can somebody please explain what it is to me because I have never seen or heard ANYTHING about it.
It's basically this group of kids that sing popular and hot main stream songs. They come out pretty regularly and they advertise a lot on cable channels.

I've never personally heard them, but the whole idea of little kids singing popular songs creeps me out.

Might as well get a karaoke machine and some of my lil bro's friends. =3

I remember part of the first kidz bop commercial it had some guy wearing tight black pants a black leather jacket and some sort of black hat and he was playing a black guitar. xD I remember that my cousin got it and asking her "Is that Kidz bop??"

I hate them but they made "See you again" by Miley Cyrus even worse > :huh:

they Fail beyond failing. But if we're lucky perhaps they can make Miley sound better to our ears after their performance sucking that bad.

It's so idiotic. Why buy a CD that has songs by great artists ruined by little kids singing it. It's stupid. Why buy the kids version when you can buy the REAL version? Am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back