Kiki's Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kikikuku

Reaction score
Some where where pikachus rule the world...
Well,this is my log.I have two tamas,both connection V.2s.Gineo and Boa.They are partners,Boa is a Maskutchi,male.Gineo is a Kiwitchi,female.Boa is 6 and Gineo (jin-EE-o) is 5.They are now the tamapaents of two.............GIRLS!!! :rolleyes: :) :angry: Gineo is asleep with her baby,which I'm going to name Soda,I'll name Boa's Honey. Anyway,I set the timer wrong so she could take a nap after all the stress of labor :D .But I'm sure she thinks its worth it with her little baby daughter.Meanwhile,Boa is wide awake,teaching his daughter.(Thats what I think they do when they pace around their room.) I'm sure he's proud of Gineo,his new wife.I'm getting an Oceangotchi for Christmas! :mimitchi: :wacko: :lol: Well,it's 3:56 here.See ya.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey.I just woke Gineo and Soda up,so Gineo is back to teaching Soda.I also just bought Boa this expensive,brand-new,shiny action figure.It looks just like a spaceman.I decided I should start thinking about the baby's inheritance,so I'm working on lotsa GP for Boa and Gineo.Gineo dosent have to worry about too few items,she has two magic-flying super-duper-hero capes,a costume,a hair-bow and a set of maracas!Well,see ya.

Latest posts

Back