Kiko's Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supernatural

Reaction score
Kiko is a baby girl that was hatched at about 9:00 P.M. She is a newborn at the moment and I asume she will need LOTS of attention! She is 0 years old, 1 generation, weighs 7 pounds, no training bars yet, and isn't hungry and is very happy! We have 580 gotchi points right now! I did buy a shovel, but all I got was a snake that scared her :wacko: Oh well. I can't wait for her to be a toddler! She has no friends on her friends list, but a couple kids where I live have tamagotchis and they'll connect with me! I'm so excited! I'll post again tomorrow.

Hi again! Kiko turned into a child last night at about 10:07 P.M. :mellow: I can't wait to see what she'll be when she's an adult. She still has one training bar, she's 12 pounds at the moment, not hungry, she's happy, and we have 1,320 gp! WOW. I think soon I'll go to Tama Town to get some souveneirs and stuff. I'll post again later!

Hi Kiko's doing great. She turned into a mimitchi! YAY! And now she has 3 training bars. She's so awesome. I might post agaoin later tomorrow, or.... maybe next week or something. We might go on vacation so I migth not post for a while!

Latest posts

Back