Killer Masktchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things.

1.Masktchi IS the shy tama, so he could freak out and kill the tama.

2.It IS true, it happend to my two times before, only he just stabbed my tama. When he leaves the screen my tama does the death motion, then the "Egg of the Blue Scroll"(I made that part up, it's just the angel egg) appered. :D

you know I've never had a :D but it may be true mine have always died of old age or me not taking care of it. but I have seen a :mimitchi: up close and do they look micheovous. (sorry if misspell).they have a really freaky smile!!!Well anyway sorry to all you :angry: fans/lovers.

It could be possible that it it was the shape of the Masktchi's hand that looked like a Knife. Mabey just a mistaken animation.

Arrr...She be pulling your leg.

Unless some hacker has hacked there tamagotchi with a program to be like a virus.

Very easy to do really.

Every time you connect it sends the virus. Then they connect. The send the virus and so on.

Fairly easy if you know your stuff.

Lol! Your friend has got a great imagination, but its not true. Tamagotchis can not communicate with eachother like that. There not like the internet. and half the world (Not including the people without tamagotchis) would be affected.

//-lWeRide

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back