Kim Possible?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrispilot2293

Reaction score
This was one of my Favorite show no The Disney Channel Before The Series ended in 2007, I Personlly think that Disney Channel Should re-instate the show, What your Opinion on this.

I thought it was good... But the last year it was on they over played it which hurt the ratings.... They seem to do that with all of their cartoons.... Currently with Phines and Ferb...

They are going to hurt themselves more by over playing thier best rated shows... If they are going to do that they should create more then they have... Easier said then done. But I really with they went back to the... This is on Monday... This is on Tuesday.... and on and on... They used to do that with many of their shows.

I've caught them trying to play Lizzie Maguire during the afternoon at random somedays.... and we know that is "gone" (Like one hour blocks 1 or 2 times a month)It even has a updated "comming up next" thing like what they do with Wizards or Sonny... so its possible somethings might come back.... but its hard telling.... With most of the voice actors not wanting to "voice act" anymore.... I doubt they will make new ones... But most of us who want it back, would surely accept the old ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back