(Kinda) Weird Embarrasing moments

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever had one?

• Yeah. I regret it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah but I'm over it.

• No, but I hope to!

• No and hope I don't!

• A what?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is so stupid sometimes. (his name is Jaken) He, like, gives girl's wedgies but does it weirder by outting his hand down their pants/skirt and pulls their butts. or he sticks his hand down their shirt and pulls their boobs.

Sometimes he's really stupid and does it infront of the teacher (he gets infront of this girl he has a crush on, her name is Leila, and he tries to kiss her while thouching her butt) and he goes to the principals office- then does it again!

Please don't make 5 posts.

Just put it all in one.

It just wastes space.

Thank you.

Anyways,

In martial arts I was a little spacey and we were supposed to get on our backs for stretches but I had my leg bent wierd to the side. So then the person leading stretches was like, 'Uh, hello.". It wasn't THAT bad, but eh, it wasn't that great either!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my most recent one:

I went to coed summer camp and we were at the lake. Shaggy (camp counseler) dropped me off the peir. As I got back on with my sister's help she started pointing at my chest but I thought she was pointing behind me so I turned around and she grabbed my shoulders turned me towards her and pointed at my chest. I looked at my chest and my swimsuit top was aroungd my waist showing my errr...chest ( coed camp)!!! I slipped it on as quick as I could (I think I made a world record) and never left my beach towel after that. :(

This is my most recent one:
I went to coed summer camp and we were at the lake. Shaggy (camp counseler) dropped me off the peir. As I got back on with my sister's help she started pointing at my chest but I thought she was pointing behind me so I turned around and she grabbed my shoulders turned me towards her and pointed at my chest. I looked at my chest and my swimsuit top was aroungd my waist showing my errr...chest ( coed camp)!!! I slipped it on as quick as I could (I think I made a world record) and never left my beach towel after that. :(
Wow.

That's one of the worst.

I can't even imagine that!

well,you know when u try 2 be cool around ur crush? well i dont have a crush on him but he does on me...so we were playing socerr then his stupid dumb friend hits me with the ball on my nee very super HARD!!! i wanted 2 cry but i like boys likin' me so i didnt want him 2 this i was stupid or a cry baby.

Tama_101_tama, I really think you should tell an adult about that Jaken guy, what he is doing is very wrong.

Anyway, about my embarassing moments :p

years and years ago, I called a teacher dad in 2nd grade lol

there was this girl who was my friend, and i thought i saw her in the playground at school and i ran and put my hands over her face and said "guess who?" in a really funny voice and she said "who is it??" and i took my hands off and when i saw her i didnt even know her, i was soo embarrased.

In high school i was in school choir, and we had rehersals at the Sydney Opera House, and the teacher told us all to sing loud, and i forgot when to sing and i sung really loud and there was other schools there practicing too, and everyone heard.

when i was at a resteraunt i had my food and drink.so i wanted to drink some of my soda.and it slipped while i tried to grab it and it spilled across the table and onto my mom. Everyone was looking at me. It was really embrassing. :angry:

Sometimes he's really stupid and does it infront of the teacher (he gets infront of this girl he has a crush on, her name is Leila, and he tries to kiss her while thouching her butt) and he goes to the principals office- then does it again!
He's perverted... very perverted. One time, I was at a party and I randomly starting singing leekspin. Heheh!

Camelle

This is so bad. Please do not make fun! I was at my BFF's B-day party 1ce and she invited the most popular girl in school. So, I had to go to the bathroom. I went and it left a mark in the toilet. So that popular girl I was trying to make friends with looked in the toilet and said, "EEW. GUYS COME LOOK AT THIS!!!" and everybody looked. 'Eew." they all said. "I wonder who done it!" And nobody knew it was me. I wanted to leave.

Also, it was this new girl's first day of school. She ended up being really popular the next year like that one girl up there. And that girl that looked in the toilet finally moved and this girl and me R friends again. So, it was her first day of school. That morning after I got there, I started feeling really sick. I decided I wouldn't say anything unless I had to. Finally, our teacher took us to the school library to get some books to read. Then, I felt like I was gonna throw up. I went to tell the librarian. I tapped her on the shoulder to tell her how bad I felt and just as she turned her head, I threw up all over the floor. Everyone stared at me and looked like I was crazy. Dontcha think THAT'S embarrasing.

This is so bad. Please do not make fun! I was at my BFF's B-day party 1ce and she invited the most popular girl in school. So, I had to go to the bathroom. I went and it left a mark in the toilet. So that popular girl I was trying to make friends with looked in the toilet and said, "EEW. GUYS COME LOOK AT THIS!!!" and everybody looked. 'Eew." they all said. "I wonder who done it!" And nobody knew it was me. I wanted to leave. Also, it was this new girl's first day of school. She ended up being really popular the next year like that one girl up there. And that girl that looked in the toilet finally moved and this girl and me R friends again. So, it was her first day of school. That morning after I got there, I started feeling really sick. I decided I wouldn't say anything unless I had to. Finally, our teacher took us to the school library to get some books to read. Then, I felt like I was gonna throw up. I went to tell the librarian. I tapped her on the shoulder to tell her how bad I felt and just as she turned her head, I threw up all over the floor. Everyone stared at me and looked like I was crazy. Dontcha think THAT'S embarrasing.
Yikes! That's embarrasing! I bet you must have wanted to just disappear. Another one of my embarrasing moments was when I was when the guy I had a crush on (I HATE him now) found out I had a crush on him! Now I stay as FAR as possible away from him and so far I'm doing a pretty good job of it because I haven't seen him in over a year....YAY!

Yikes! That's embarrasing! I bet you must have wanted to just disappear. Another one of my embarrasing moments was when I was when the guy I had a crush on (I HATE him now) found out I had a crush on him! Now I stay as FAR as possible away from him and so far I'm doing a pretty good job of it because I haven't seen him in over a year....YAY!
I had the same situation except i'm a boy and the girl i like found out i had a crush on her and then at the end of the day she practcally (sp?) screamed out to the whole world," I like you too!" thus telling everyone her secret and mine! :) Even though that happened, i still have a crush on her, but i try not to show it as much as possible to avoid comments like,"who's your shadow!" yet she still follows me around!

It was so embarrassing. And even worse, this crazy guy keeps on trying to lift up my skirt to see my underwear again, or he snaeks up behind me and unfastens my bra. OR he did something really stupid and put a round mirror on his shoe so he can put his foot near the girl's feet under their skirts and look up. How dumb is that?
isn't that like sexual molest?

I had the same situation except i'm a boy and the girl i like found out i had a crush on her and then at the end of the day she practcally (sp?) screamed out to the whole world," I like you too!" thus telling everyone her secret and mine! ;) Even though that happened, i still have a crush on her, but i try not to show it as much as possible to avoid comments like,"who's your shadow!" yet she still  follows me around!
man ur lucky....... :wub: i wish my crush did that

i have WAY TOO many moments too mention.

Uggh, one time I went to the bathroom during recess (this was in 3rd grade, I'm in middle school now!) and when I came out and my crush, friends, my teacher, and my principal were walking twords me (the teacher and principal were talking, and the kids were just hanging out) and so I walked infrount of them, well everyone behind me started laughing. I looked at them and they were about 10 feet away, I saw tolit paper next to them, I looked at the tolit paper to find out a 10 foot long piece of tolit paper was stuck to my foot!!!!! :) I don't know how a LONG piece like that got stuck but it did, and when I took it off it came off and it stuck to my forehead!!!!!!!! :( :( (it was wet from my shoe) everyone started laughing so hard and I ran away but my shoe fell off!! :wub: :(and later i found out my underware was showing a bit!! ;) :p

YEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,my friend nicole was in the gym when i came in wearing a mini skirt w/ a pink jacket and she walks in and askes me if i was wearing a new "happy bunny" top and UNZIPS MY TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FIRST OF ALL THERE WAS NOTHING UNDER IT SO EVERYBODY SAW MY BRA!!!AND NEXT TO THE GYM DOOR IS A PULL-UP BAR AND ALL THE BOYS WERE AT THE BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: IT WAS SSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EMBARRASSING!!!!I'L NEVER FORGET THAT TIME! :wub: ;) :p :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back