kindergarten job

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

janeliz

Reaction score
Hi! I just got the kindergarten job, where you're supposed to tell how many kids board the bus. First time, I counted all the kids. Wrong. Second time, I only counted the kids that were facing the bus and seemed to get on (sometimes it seems like they are getting on, sometimes it seems like they are getting off). I got that one wrong too.

I can't figure out the game - anyone help?

janeliz

Every kid that boards the bus counts as 1. If one gets off the bus it doesn't count anymore which means that you need to subtract 1 child from your total. After all the tots finish boarding and getting off the bus, that's when you need to make your guess. Make sure you count right, and even if the same characters board the bus it still means that they are counting as 1. Subtract ones that get off the bus. In the end you are basically telling them how many kids are left on the bus.

Ah, thank you ! I don't know how long that would have taken me to figure out! But it worked beautifully.

janeliz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back