King Donation help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Itachi

Reaction score
I see alot of people needing help for donating to the king....so I posted this Help topic!

Donation ammounts:

Everytime you donate a certain ammount of Gotchi points he will give you an souvenir!

Here are the donation ammounts:

5000gp For the RING

12000 For the CAPE

30000 For the CROWN

Now when you donate gp you dont want to donate for example 5000 gp all at once! You want to donate alittle by little or you wont get a password.

How to Donate:

Now go to the icon to donate to the king go to the Book icon and Hit A on "Point".

Now hit A and give the ammount you want to donate!

Password Given:

Now when you donate the correct ammount you will be given a password to type down on Tamatown!

So get a pencil or pen ready and a piece of paper because it will dissapear very soon!

Bonus:

Now when you get all the items from the king he will then give you a "Royal Costume" that you can wear!

And on top of that you will get a password for Tamagotchi Corner Shop!

I hope this helps everyone on Tamatalk! :(

:D Itachi :D

Thanks for the info. I got a password a while ago but eh....it disappeared. I was wondering weather you could ever know what it was again. I guess not.

I see alot of people needing help for donating to the king....so I posted this Help topic!Donation ammounts:

Everytime you donate a certain ammount of Gotchi points he will give you an souvenir!

Here are the donation ammounts:

5000gp For the RING

12000 For the CAPE

30000 For the CROWN

Now when you donate gp you dont want to donate for example 5000 gp all at once! You want to donate alittle by little or you wont get a password.

How to Donate:

Now go to the icon to donate to the king go to the Book icon and Hit A on "Point".

Now hit A and give the ammount you want to donate!

Password Given:

Now when you donate the correct ammount you will be given a password to type down on Tamatown!

So get a pencil or pen ready and a piece of paper because it will dissapear very soon!

Bonus:

Now when you get all the items from the king he will then give you a "Royal Costume" that you can wear!

And on top of that you will get a password for Tamagotchi Corner Shop!

I hope this helps everyone on Tamatalk! :D

:) Itachi :(
OH thank-you Itachi for posting this! i look forward to using your tip and trick! This must have taken you a long time to do, i appreciate what you have done. ;)

Keep up the great work,

-KG-

Thanks for the info. I got a password a while ago but eh....it disappeared. I was wondering weather you could ever know what it was again. I guess not.
ur right, sad but true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back