king help! its ergent!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_luva20

Reaction score
ok, im so new to this.. :furawatchi:

anyway, i donated 30000 to the king and they gave me a password. i put it in and it gave me a costume. i put the costume on my tamagotchi and then it says' password for ??' i dont even no were to put the password! HELP :wacko:

A password?. I am not really that sure! Is it one of the passwords the King gave you. Try typing in a password you know and see if anything happens.

* Fooet *

ok, im so new to this.. :mellow:                           anyway, i donated 30000 to the king and they gave me a password. i put it in and it gave me a costume. i put the costume on my tamagotchi and then it says' password for ??' i dont even no were to put the password! HELP :)
That happened to me too.

I tried typing in that password in the king's palace and on my tamagotchi but it didn't work.......

I will tell you if i find out what the "??" password is for. :D

-sk8er girl-

Last edited by a moderator:
*Removed: Not helpful*

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not know. I have never donated up to 30000 points before. Try entering the password you entered on the internet into your tama?? I dont know sorry. If i find out i'll let you know. :mellow: :) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back