KING?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamapebb

Reaction score
:D i'm just kind of wondering:

1. how much do i give the king??

2. does he give me anything??

THANKS MUCH

~PEBB

It depends on how much you give him. If you give him a certain amount he will give you a prize.

20,000 - scepter

70,000 - sword

200,000 - shield

After you've donated 200,000 and get all of those, a royal costume show up in your items.

Yea I know, especially considering you can't even use the scepter, sword, and shield. :p

I failed to mention in my last post that they're souvenirs. Sorry bout that.

i don't think you actually give him amything, but he gives you lots!

Haha! Yes. The king always come to my mail and gives me lots of point. He couldn't give me presents because my item list is full ;)

you must give him 20000, 70000, and 200000.

you can go to tamatown.com and get your items from him.

thats not added on by the way. you dont donate a total of 290000.

you donate 20000, then 50000, 130000

Yea I know, especially considering you can't even use the scepter, sword, and shield.  ;)
I failed to mention in my last post that they're souvenirs.  Sorry bout that.
Well, it's true that the sceptre, sword and shield are all souveniers, but the royal costume you get when you've donated 200,000 points shows up in your items list. Your adult tamagotchi can parade around in it. The souveniers and the royal costume do not disappear when your adult tamagotchi leaves, either.

When two tamagotchis that have both donated 70K or more points connect to play a game, there is 1000 points on the table for the winner, instead of the usual 400 points. If your tamagotchi gets a perfect score in whatever game they play, your tama wins 2000, instead of the 1000, so it can be pretty lucrative.

Also, once you reach the 200K mark, you cannot donate any more, period. This means even if your current tama grows up and leaves, and you are raising the next generation, that new baby doesn't have to donate anymore. He/she will play for 1000 points every time it connects with another tama that's donated 70K or more.

The more you donate to the king, the more letters you get from him, too. This means more presents and more points!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back