King!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

applegurl

Reaction score
How many points do you need to donate to get a paassword?

I'll give you the answer now, but for the future, PLEASE do some research before posting questions like these? These questions have been asked and answered a million times before. But here it is, you have to donate 5000, 12,000 and 30,000 GPs. Don't donate the exact amount though, for example, donate 5001 GPs, going 1 point over's what gives you the password.

Ra,

I believe it's 5000 for a ring, and 1200 for a cape.

hope i helped.

forever,

Kelly_Clarkson8

Actually, I did exactly 5000 points and it worked, but I guess it can vary, since my friends had to go over too.

I'll give you the answer now, but for the future, PLEASE do some research before posting questions like these? These questions have been asked and answered a million times before. But here it is, you have to donate 5000, 12,000 and 30,000 GPs. Don't donate the exact amount though, for example, donate 5001 GPs, going 1 point over's what gives you the password.
Ra,
this IS the help for new tamagotchi owners section..

and mostly people who are new to tamatalk.

PLEASE dont blame them..

it isnt the nicest thing to do...

[heck, it isnt nice at all! :unsure: ]

this IS the help for new tamagotchi owners section..and mostly people who are new to tamatalk.

PLEASE dont blame them..

it isnt the nicest thing to do...

[heck, it isnt nice at all! :lol: ]
It certainly is. This section's for people who are new to tamagotchis. But this doesn't mean these people are unable to use the search bar option. If there was no use for the search bar, it wouldn't be there.

All you'd have to do would be to type the word "king" into the bar, and hit enter. Voila! all the possible threads with the mention of the word "king" in it will be listed before your eyes. The rest is research. Look through them all, you're bound to find the answer you're looking for. Next time you want to make it look like I've said something wrong or rude, please do get your facts straightened up.

Ra,

I had to donate 5005p to get the ring. Then 12019 to get the cape. I didn't get the crown because my tama died. I did this on my sister's tam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back