Kinkomatchi on Generation 1?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StarTama

Reaction score
My V1 is Kinkomatchi on Generation 1 for the second time in a row. ;) NOTE: Kinkomatchi is supposedly impossible on Generation 1. It is a ConneXion, so it's never been debugged.

It all started when I joined TamaTalk and took better care of my Tamagotchi. Before then, I'd only ever gotten Masktchi on V1. I got Kutchipatchi and it had a little baby girl. The Kutchipatchi left and I took very, very, very good care of the baby, catching every poop and so on. It changed into Kinkomatchi and I was overjoyed, only having gotten Marutchi in the past. It was Generation 2 so it didn't worry me - I knew about the Kinkomatchi-only-generation-2-and-above thing. And I'd taken excellent care of it, after all.

Then it grew up and became a Young Mimitchi, followed by a Mimitchi (to my absolute delight). The Mimitchi had a baby and... Kinkomatchi AGAIN, although my care standard was nowhere near as good. Then Ichigotchi, and then it died, sadly. :(

I set it all up again and on Generation 1, it changed into Kinkomatchi!?!?!? :angry: It unfortunately died as well. :(

I made a topic about that a while ago. Next thing, it ran out of batteries and I didn't get new ones for a while. I set it up and it was a baby girl. Now, it is Kinkomatchi on Generation 1 again. This is very strange.

Just to confirm:

- It is a ConneXion, never debugged.

- It is on Generation 1.

- It is Kinkomatchi. :(

Any ideas?

StarTama :)

Well, I have had Kinkamotchi on odd generations before, but never on generation one.

It is said that you ALWAYS get a Marutchi on your first generation, but here that is proven not to be true.

Maybe it's a glitch, but I never heard of a V1 glitch.

Maybe try one more time and see what happens.

You may also want to send BanDai an email to ask this question.

GotchiGirl07

You are meant to be able to get Kinkomatchi on Generation 2 and above, odd generations included. This is definitely a glitch - I took terrible care of it when it was a baby so it should be a Marutchi. Possibly the thing which controls which character on which generation is broken. I'll try to get another even-generation or 2-and-above-generation Tamagotchi. I might make a log just about this Tamagotchi - it is very interesting...

StarTama ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back