KiraHeart~ Part 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamastar133

Reaction score
This story was made to show Eternal Mametchi Fan, Purple Pyonkotchi00!, and Tamacass

but they will be as their Tamagotchi Oc's KuroSantchi , Purple Pyonkotchi , Sweetietchi.

Anyway I will also have Stardustchi in it so let the story begin :)

Once after DoriTamaTown went back to TamaTown Mametchi and the gang became even more popular but somewhat older. Anyway it's the first day of school in Tamagotchi OC school (You see offical Tamagotchi character can not go to that school only Tamagotchi School this also counts for them too). As the new students enter Ms.Mikitchi class she started to tell the student to their seats and started "Okay class starting in Table 1 will be Kurosantchi,Purple Pyonkotchi,Stardustchi,and Sweetietchi." Kurosantchi,Purple Pyonkotchi,Stardustchi and Sweetietchi went to their table Sweetie sat next to Kurosantchi and Purple Pyonkotchi star next to Stardustchi. "Hi everyone it's really great to meet you and I hope we'll be tamatomos!" said Stardustchi. "I hope we do um my name is Purple Pyonkotchi it's kinda long but you can call me Purple" said Purple. "Wow I think purple suits you hehe so the name is Kurosantchi and I guess you say I like Diamonds" said Kurosantchi. "Wow I'm so lucky to be in a table with you guys YAY now about me I like the bows on my ears don't they look really nice oh and have you ever hacked something?... oh yeah oops" Sweetietchi blushed alittle. "Anyway I'm Sweetietchi nice to meet you all!" said Sweetietchi. "Um can I ask you guys all something?" said Stardustchi. "Um sure"everyone said and look at each other and nodded "What is it Stardustchi?" said Kurosantchi. "Do you all have a dream of being in a Tamagotchi and being in the anime?" Stardustchi said. "Well I do but it seem really hard to do besides in order we do that we might have to hack into a new Tamagotchi" said Purple. "Wait!" said Sweetietchi a bit to loud because Ms.Mikitchi came to Table 1. "Girls keep it down or i'll send you all into a boy table" "Wait! we'll be all quiet sorry!" said Purple. "Thank you" she said and left "Sweetie try not to yell anyway what did you want to say?" said Stardustchi. "Well I saw that a new Tamagotchi was about to come out called KiraKira." said Sweetietchi. "REALLY?!!!" everyone said whispershouted. "Yes" she said "EVERYONE BODY the bell is about to riing for recess and then we'll do P.E after that Lunch and then we'll come back to our seats now bring you need stuff because you will be giving a P.E locker understand children?" "YES TEACHER" "Now quickly" "Hmm i'll take my lunch,some money,and a snack" said Stardustchi "I'll bring my small bag to carry everthing as well " RRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Oh quickly class out for recess!" said Ms. Mikitchi after that everyone went running to play.

Stardustchi,Purple Pyonkotchi,Kurosantchi,and Sweetietchi went out to play together.

I hope you liked it now wait for tomorrow for the next part :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back