Kissing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'VE NEVER FRENCHED KISSED BUT I KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS

AND THEY SAID MAKE SURE YOUR MOUTH IS CLEAN

eeeewwwwwwww

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait.. Is this just some random guy saying he wants to make out with you?

Don't do it.. Seriously. If that's all he wants, he's not worth the energy and thought.

But what if your spouse already kissed people other than you??? :lol: :D And besides that, what happens if you find that you can't wait that long to kiss your bf or spouse or husband? AND you'd probably want to have your first kiss sooner than that. And no offense but what if you waited that long for your first kiss and then when you finally kissed your spouse what if it went really bad? :wacko: That wouldn't be good in my oppinion. And wouldn't be kind of awkward kissing someone for the very first time and not knowing how to do it or being so nervous you freak out??? :furawatchi: Sorry this just got me thinking...
No need to what if it to death.

What if I can't? It's not like it's physicaly impossible to wait.

Like TigerLily said, it will be the first one between us, I can't stop my future spouce from kissing someone now.

Sure it's different then most but it's my desicion- and one that I'll follow.

Eww... Someone in this topic said that you could french kiss when you're 10!! Sicko! You should be... at least 14...

~*CoConut Cream*~

Thank you to this intelligent young lady for making this remark. You should get a trophy XD!!
Yes french kissing is fore the older folks. And it's better when you're in a mature and committed relationship. I didn't have my first kiss until I was 17. It was well worth the wait.
xD Can I have a cookie instead? xD

Why do 10 year olds and 9 year olds want to kiss at their age!? That's just.. really weird when you think about it. >_>
It's very sad. -.-

Especialy now since the media/T.V./magazines/ect. says 'you have to date and make-out to be cool', kids just want to grow up faster than ever.

They just don't know what they're getting into.

Why do 10 year olds and 9 year olds want to kiss at their age!? That's just.. really weird when you think about it. >_>
Yes it is weird. But really they all think they are mature enough to kiss and have relationship. They're not though, and they will learn this sooner or latrer and will wish that they didn't rush into things before they really did like a boy in that way.

I wanna stay a kid! I'm 12, but a kid at heart. I'm waiting for the right person to kiss, not some weeaboo boy that is messing with me. Kids should act kid-ish as when they are older they must work, pay bills, and for woman~Give birth @_@ And lastly try and make enough money for their House/Apartment and car~ AKA Lots of money

But there is one boy, my age. He is smaller then me though (I hate getting my height from my dads' genetics, tho I completely look like my mom. One of top 10 tallest girls on the Team) We get along somewhat~ We are King and Queen of Idiocy on the Advanced and Gifted Team. I skip in school and sing random stuff, so dose this boy. Earlier in 1st period (Elective) Marlin (The boys friend) Was saying something to me in whisper, but Jason (The boy) kept kicking him to the point I fell on my butt laughing espicially when Jason put his pencil on his shoe and kicked Marlin *falls on floor laughing* I dont even know what he said to tick Jason off

It's very sad. -.-Especialy now since the media/T.V./magazines/ect. says 'you have to date and make-out to be cool', kids just want to grow up faster than ever.

They just don't know what they're getting into.
Ugh, yeah I know it's disgusting and sad.

Enjoy your kid life and leave the kissing stuff when your older.. PLEASE!

-PP :(

Yes it is weird. But really they all think they are mature enough to kiss and have relationship. They're not though, and they will learn this sooner or latrer and will wish that they didn't rush into things before they really did like a boy in that way.
Exactly! Just face it! 9 and 10 year olds don't really now much about dating and probably arn't too mature about it yet.

For all those kids that think they need a BF/GF to be cool or to fit in, it's not true! It just makes you have more problems and you don't what that!! Think before you DO.

Exactly! Just face it! 9 and 10 year olds don't really now much about dating and probably arn't too mature about it yet.
For all those kids that think they need a BF/GF to be cool or to fit in, it's not true! It just makes you have more problems and you don't what that!! Think before you DO.
*nod nod*

It's wierd how you think your mature- till a couple years later.

Seriously, I could kick myself at how dumb I was a few years ago. >.<

Ah well, I'm forgiven! ^^

Has anyone here every kissed someone? Not like a peck on the cheek or lips, like proper kissing, french kissing. This boy said he wants to french kiss me but I'm nervous because I've never kissed anyone before. Any tips?BTW, French kissing means kissing with tounges.
Who ever wanted to french-kiss u is 1 word...WRONG!

Pm me and I will tell u a secret!!!

Totally. To be honest its sad... ;)

Kids trying to look cool 'dating' or kissing or something. They're so young. They should be doing 'kid' things...Playing, having fun, before they rush into boys and all... :huh:

Totally. To be honest its sad... :p Kids trying to look cool 'dating' or kissing or something. They're so young. They should be doing 'kid' things...Playing, having fun, before they rush into boys and all... -_-
Man...do I have a whooper for all you guys!

*removed - inappropriate*

So pretty much, I have a sicko class, and I need some advice myself.

P.S: When my BFF's here that somebody likes somebody, they automaticalll think you got yourself a BF/GF. I am one of the victims.

HELPPP!!!

to be honest im pretty much a little bit pervy. yup i said it. im a 3 on the perv scale. but my twin gets a 20!!!*throws up*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back