Kittens

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

**~CatxLoverxForever~**

Reaction score
Well yesterday my best friend Jezze was sleeping over, we were playing with the kittens in teh bathroom and we sat in the tub, we got a few towels and set them on the bathtub bottom. Well we went to eat dinner, we left teh two 8 week old kittens in the bathroom, well my 3 year old brother came in and started the tub. Me and Jezze came in and looked around, My brother was trying to grab one who was so scared he was shaking behind teh tiolet and teh other was hiding. In teh tub was way more than a gallon of water! And teh towles sucked so much of teh water up that I couldnt lift it up!

Right now I am so thankful that Jezze had given me teh idea to put the towles in teh tub or they would havedrown.

Any comments?

I think it was pretty dumb that you left your cats in the bathtub while you left for a period of time. You should have taken them out, especially knowing that your little brother, who doesn't know any better about hurting things and stuff, was in the house. I'm just glad they're ok.

They jump IN the tub because they are in the bathroom, So when my brother came in they jumped in not knowing any better. Luckily Jezze picked up Glenda an felt that she was wet! This happened last night and the towels are still DRENCHED.

At that time thats where they were living, so that would have been useless, there litter box, food, water and toys are in there. We are trying to get them used to teh house slowly. They are still kittens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back