*kitty_cat*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*kitty_cat*

Reaction score
hi i am the best friens of psycho so i just want to say hi psycho

so things about me:

i am 10 years old and i live in QLD Australia and hy hobbies are chcocolate,and i am really good in english and spelling at school and psycho and i go to the same school so i know her in person she is really nice so hi sweet kandi your worst enmie bestie is here (he he)i am a girl too and when i'm angry you don't want to know me (that is serious)and i have a millon pets coz i love animals so we sorta alike animal i just know names coz psycho lest me go as her sometimes so yeah...oh and if you want to be friends pm me and i'm pretty sure that there is a member called kitty_cat without the * things if there is plz tell me so i know

so tht pretty much sums it all up well i have to go anyway so bye oh and if you like to chat pm me coz i never stop!

ok bye now

Hi, welcome to Tamatalk. I am Tama05. Please read all Pinned topics and Rules.

Worst enemy? More like annoying pest who harasses me in TamaChat for absolutely no reason. e.e
she does NOT harass you why would hhe you are notworth it sour kandi

she does NOT harass you why would hhe you are notworth it sour kandi
She doesn't harass me? Then why is it everytime I go in there when she's there, she asks me an idiotic question, I ignore here, and then get 'What's the matter sweet kandi? Well? Well? Well?' How is that not harassment? It's egging me on and trying to pi** me off. That my friend, is called harassment. It SHOULDN'T be tolerated here, but for some reason it seems it is. What's also harassment is you PMing me begging me to give her a chance, me saying no, and then you getting whiney and giving me an empty threat. Before you act like you know the whole situation, why don't you try learning the other side of the story or actually watching what happens instead of listening to one person and automatically siding with them? Plenty of people in TamaChat saw what she was doing. Many told her to stop and she insisted on doing it more. Had a guide been on I'm nearly positive she'd have been banned for the way she acted towards me and many of the members who told her to knock it off. Also, two weekends ago in TC, I said nothing to her, yet she got in the middle of a situation she didn't understand, much like you're doing now. Not knowing the basis of what started the fight, she sided with the idiot who started the fight and then has proceeded to harass me the weeks after. When she comes in. I ignore her. She eggs me on until I say something to her, then she continues to harass me.

So don't you dare tell me she doesn't do something, when you only know one side of a situation. When you only know one person's point of view on something, and especially when you don't know anything about what started the dang problem in the first place. The way I know that you don't know what started it, is because she doesn't even know it. Because she butted into a situation she knew nothing about. Which is exactly what you did in PMing me yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
She doesn't harass me? Then why is it everytime I go in there when she's there, she asks me an idiotic question, I ignore here, and then get 'What's the matter sweet kandi? Well? Well? Well?' How is that not harassment? It's egging me on and trying to pi** me off. That my friend, is called harassment. It SHOULDN'T be tolerated here, but for some reason it seems it is. What's also harassment is you PMing me begging me to give her a chance, me saying no, and then you getting whiney and giving me an empty threat. Before you act like you know the whole situation, why don't you try learning the other side of the story or actually watching what happens instead of listening to one person and automatically siding with them? Plenty of people in TamaChat saw what she was doing. Many told her to stop and she insisted on doing it more. Had a guide been on I'm nearly positive she'd have been banned for the way she acted towards me and many of the members who told her to knock it off. Also, two weekends ago in TC, I said nothing to her, yet she got in the middle of a situation she didn't understand, much like you're doing now. Not knowing the basis of what started the fight, she sided with the idiot who started the fight and then has proceeded to harass me the weeks after. When she comes in. I ignore her. She eggs me on until I say something to her, then she continues to harass me.
So don't you dare tell me she doesn't do something, when you only know one side of a situation. When you only know one person's point of view on something, and especially when you don't know anything about what started the dang problem in the first place. The way I know that you don't know what started it, is because she doesn't even know it. Because she butted into a situation she knew nothing about. Which is exactly what you did in PMing me yesterday.
who is she...the cat's mother?AND PSYCHO DOES NOT EGG YOU ON ANYWAY EGG IS A FOOD UNLESS PSYCHO WAS THROWING EGGS AT YOU PLEASE USE CORRECT WORDS I'M NOT THAT STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND THIS IS A PLACE TO BE WELCOMING PPL INSTEAD OF FIGHTING WITH THEM

[SIZE=14pt] :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r: [/SIZE]

:blink: :hitodetchi: :D

Hi, I'm kinda new (and lonely) here. Would some1 please be my friend?

:mimitchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :furawatchi:

:wacko: ;) :pochitchi: :wacko:

hi i am the best friens of psycho so i just want to say hi psychoso things about me:

i am 10 years old and i live in QLD Australia and hy hobbies are chcocolate,and i am really good in english and spelling at school and psycho and i go to the same school so i know her in person she is really nice so hi sweet kandi your worst enmie bestie is here (he he)i am a girl too and when i'm angry you don't want to know me (that is serious)and i have a millon pets coz i love animals so we sorta alike animal i just know names coz psycho lest me go as her sometimes so yeah...oh and if you want to be friends pm me and i'm pretty sure that there is a member called kitty_cat without the * things if there is plz tell me so i know

so tht pretty much sums it all up well i have to go anyway so bye oh and if you like to chat pm me coz i never stop!

ok bye now
hi psycho

LOL

who is she...the cat's mother?AND PSYCHO DOES NOT EGG YOU ON ANYWAY EGG IS A FOOD UNLESS PSYCHO WAS THROWING EGGS AT YOU PLEASE USE CORRECT WORDS I'M NOT THAT STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND THIS IS A PLACE TO BE WELCOMING PPL INSTEAD OF FIGHTING WITH THEM
Obviously you are if you don't know what it means to egg someone on. e.e

If you didn't want a fight, you shouldn't have mentioned me in your post. You brought this on yourself.

hi psychoLOL
no not psycho *kitty_cat* psycho's best friend yeah so sour kandi i will stop this now it is out of my hands ok?i am new and a already have an enmie so i don't want to fight just friends ok?

no not psycho *kitty_cat* psycho's best friend yeah so sour kandi i will stop this now it is out of my hands ok?i am new and a already have an enmie so i don't want to fight just friends ok?
You do know calling people names is also harassment right? e.e Address me by my real username or don't speak to me.

YOU GUYS LETS JUST STOP THE FIGHTING PLEASE! I HATE TO SEE PEOPLE FIGHT. IF THIS FIGHTING STILL GOES ON I'M GONNA HAVE TO GO GET A GUIDE. SO LETS JUST STOP AND MAKE FRIENDS OK! SO IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT GO TAKE IT TO PERSONAL MESSAGING PLEASE BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE DONT WANT TO HEAR YOUR PEOPLE'S SITUATION.

*THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!*

-ztf

YOU GUYS LETS JUST STOP THE FIGHTING PLEASE! I HATE TO SEE PEOPLE FIGHT. IF THIS FIGHTING STILL GOES ON I'M GONNA HAVE TO GO GET A GUIDE. SO LETS JUST STOP AND MAKE FRIENDS OK! SO IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT GO TAKE IT TO PERSONAL MESSAGING PLEASE BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE DONT WANT TO HEAR YOUR PEOPLE'S SITUATION. *THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!*

-ztf
well i'm trying to stop this fighting but she is harassing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so do not get mad at me or you will find a little topic in the departures and it is sweet kandi that is dirving me insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here so just mind your own buisess and we can't personal message coz sweet kandi has about half the forum blocked so sweet kandi a little message for you loosen up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't act like a complete idiot with who you block or i will just really do something about it so there sweet matureity oh and thanks for for me having to block you in chat rooms and forums that is horrible so if every one coule MIND THEIR OWN BUISNESS THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE SO DON'T BUTT INTO OTHER PPLZ CONVERSATION WHEN YOU KNOW ABSLOUTELY NOTHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????SO THIS WHERE IT STOPS AND I WARNED YOU WHEN I GET ANGRY YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND IT IS WORSE THAN THIS SO SWEET KANDI I GIVE IN CRITASIZE ME ALL YOU WANT AND HARASS ME ALL YOU WANT BUT JUST DON'T EXPECT ME TO FIGHT BACK OK?COZ I HAVE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH YOU AND YOUR SMART ALIC COMMENTS SO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE OK?

well i'm trying to stop this fighting but she is harassing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so do not get mad at me or you will find a little topic in the departures and it is sweet kandi that is dirving me insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here so just mind your own buisess and we can't personal message coz sweet kandi has about half the forum blocked so sweet kandi a little message for you loosen up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't act like a complete idiot with who you block or i will just really do something about it so there sweet matureity oh and thanks for for me having to block you in chat rooms and forums that is horrible so if every one coule MIND THEIR OWN BUISNESS THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE SO DON'T BUTT INTO OTHER PPLZ CONVERSATION WHEN YOU KNOW ABSLOUTELY NOTHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????SO THIS WHERE IT STOPS AND I WARNED YOU WHEN I GET ANGRY YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND IT IS WORSE THAN THIS SO SWEET KANDI I GIVE IN CRITASIZE ME ALL YOU WANT AND HARASS ME ALL YOU WANT BUT JUST DON'T EXPECT ME TO FIGHT BACK OK?COZ I HAVE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH YOU AND YOUR SMART ALIC COMMENTS SO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE OK?
I believe you started this by mentioning me in your post. I don't care if you get mad at me honestly. I'm not afraid of kids throwing temper tantrums.

And for the love of sanity, don't tell people not to butt into other's conversations/situations when you do it yourself. Hypocricy is looked down upon.

Thank you Sweet Kandi! I was only trying to stop the fight! geeeez! eva heard of peace?

-ztf

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back