Kiwitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to burst your bubble but it does say you can get a kiwitchi from a nikatchi in there. It says it in the V2 Tamadex and the Incomplete Growth Chart. The V2 Tamadex said you can get them in the same generation and in the Incomplete Growth Chart is show someone actually getting a kiwitchi from a Nikatchi. But I have always wanted a Kiwitchi so you are soooo lucky. I've never gotten a :angry: or a Nikatchi before. :( (And yes I know the hitodetchi is a toddler!! :D )

i got that one every time lol. Wait il put my list up. XD i so want another one!

Im glad i got kiwitchi! she actualyl watches tv! thanks for the help!

i got that one every time lol. Wait il put my list up. XD i so want another one!
Im glad i got kiwitchi! she actualyl watches tv! thanks for the help!
She watches Tv?! Cool! I have seen a tama do that before, and it's really funny! :blink:

THat's cool. The only other character I know that watches TV is the Masktchi (and I think the gozarotchi). And yes you are very welcome and that site is very helpful so you should keep it in mind!!! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back