Knitted Mimitchi Plush

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

purpurn

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So, I thought about making some plushes either through crochet or knitting. This has been the best so far I think that I've made. Though, I had to ask if he had a tail LOL XD

Mimitchi with my green V1 for size reference:

DSCF3141.jpg

And his "rabbit" tail I guess that he got in later versions of tamas....:

DSCF3143.jpg

What do you guys think? I still have yarn left over - if I made another one would anyone buy one? :)

Thanks,

-Purn

It's adorable!!

I, personally, have never been a huge fan of Mimitchi, but this is so cute! I literally thought you bought it from a store, it was so professional. :)

It's adorable!!

I, personally, have never been a huge fan of Mimitchi, but this is so cute! I literally thought you bought it from a store, it was so professional. :)
Oh, thank you! I actually kinda don't like a lot of the ones that they sold in stores. I think they kinda looked a little ... blocky? err... flat? I dunno LOL. I like having things in 3D. I thought about sewing it, but really knitting I find easier to make things with weird shapes and curves like tamas probably would have if they were "real."

-Purn

I'm jealous. I can't knit at all.
Don't be jealous - If I can help you learn in any way I would be happy to try and help! Honestly though... this is what?.... 5 years down the line of knitting for me?? I started to knit when I was about 18 or so - after I graduated high school. So yeah. It took me a long time to figure out how to make shapes other than flat. :<

There are tons of videos on youtube that teach how to knit - when I came across something new that I wasn't sure about it would look it up on youtube LOL. I'm a visual learner.

-Purn

It does look like something you'd buy in a store. Very nice!

It does look like something you'd buy in a store. Very nice!
Thank you! Though, really I want to reassure people I didn't buy it from a store, but I would be more than happy to make others to sell to people if they wanted. :)

This is really adorable! I like how you did the puffy tail :) I really looks like something you can sell! I think you can go far with your knitting, 'cause the Mimitchi's just so cute!! :)

This is really adorable! I like how you did the puffy tail :) I really looks like something you can sell! I think you can go far with your knitting, 'cause the Mimitchi's just so cute!! :)
Thank you! Does anyone have any ideas for other characters they might like to see as plush? I might be able to work out how to make others if people wanted them. :)

Kutchipatchi would be adorable

Ponpontchi? She might be a little complicated.

Mikazukitchi?

Onputchi?

I love them all!! :)

Kutchipatchi would be adorable

Ponpontchi? She might be a little complicated.

Mikazukitchi?

Onputchi?

I love them all!! :)

Do a ShimaShimatchi. He's really simple.
I tried to make a kutchipatchi crocheted.... His face looks a little derp. I may end up fixing him and then posting it LOL

PonPontchi - I haven't heard of her before... I tried to look up a pic of her and got mixed results. But I think she is yellow with pink Pompoms on her head? She doesn't seem too bad, just a little work.

Mikazukitchi - I think I've had him once before, he has the moon for a heard lol. He might actually be harder to knit cause of the shape of his head XD but maybe sewing him wouldn't be too bad.

Onputchi - she looks like she has a music note for a head shape right? She doesn't seem like she would be too bad either.

ShimaShimatchi - looks sorta like a bumble bee? He would be simple, but you would have to switch off colors of yarn to make the stripes on his lower half which can get tidious, but it would be worth a shot. :)

I might try a few of these ones, but I don't have a ton of colors of yarn in my stash (yellow - is a majorly disliked color for me so I just never have any around LOL) And I can't go out and get new yarn just yet, but if I can soon and work out making more tamas that are knitted plush I will definitely post them up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back