Konichiwa

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asrafel

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to tamatalk. I love tamagotchis- I have 3 v1s, 1 v2, and 1 chibitama (and I will have a v3 as soon as the stores in my area start selling them).

I guess I didn't say much about myself in my last post. My interests are anime, manga, alchemy ( it's neat stuff people!), and TAMAGOTCHIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[SIZE=12pt] Hello, and welcome to TamaTalk.[/SIZE]

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you have a great time here, and enjoy your visits.

It won't take long for you to learn how to use all of the features on TamaTalk, but if you ever have any questions, or problems, feel free to send me a Personal Message.

Have fun, and enjoy!

Regards,

DarkCore :D

HI and welcome to tamatalk lol the v3 are awesome i just got 2 yesterday and they are cool oh and konichiwa to you too (srry about the spelling lol) anyway tamatalk is awesome and i am sure you will like it lol

Thank you all for making me feel so welcomed here at tamatalk!

I just tried to post a new topic on comments and rummers. The website said wait for it to be reviewed, it finnished and went back to the list of topics but my topic I wrote wasn't on there. Could someone help me or give me some advice on what I did wrong. Arigato!!!

If someone would answer (the same thing just happened again!) it would be great! Love talking to you peoples! Arigato!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back