Konnichiwa! ^_^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yumi_tsurashi

Reaction score
Hi everybody! :p I've been a tamagotchi fan since they first appeared ;) I'm so happy they came up with newer versions but *sigh* all the tamas I've had since I was little have gone lost :huh: especially my angelgotchi when we were moving oh so sad ._. and I feel horrible now that I've lost the connection v2! I'm such a bad person, I just hope it's found a good home ._. oh well... right now I'm waiting for v3 that will be out for sale next week over here ;) *clutches onto her v1* I hope to make lots of friends here ;) *bows head*

lol the same thing happened to me i used to have these two dog ones and they would get married and stuff lol but suddenly i only had one and i had to get rid of the other one since i couldnt find it

aww T_T yeah most of the olds ones I've had either got stolen or lost when we moved ._. I loved them so much my mom thought I was insane lol

my mum sold all my old ones in a gradge sale TT_TT...so now i only have a batteryless V1 and V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back