Koolnesskat's EnTama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koolnesskat

Reaction score
I finally recieved my EnTama from YesAsia.com today! It is the coffee colored EnTama with the heading "Cafe` de TMGC" i have just pulled the tab and it happened to be a girl of the style spicies! fun. i havent figured everything about it out yet because i don't speak japanese, but i managed to know a lot about it by getting information from pixelmood.com, tamatalk logs, ect. i'll write more tomorrow once my TamaBaby evolves into a toddler. :ph34r:

My EnTama Evolved into a toddler! Right now, the nanny is visiting her for the first time. i went on e-tamago now that my EnTama has become a toddler. i played some games on e-tamago and got a prize for my Entama, but i noticed that some building on e-tamago wre off limits, like the office and the big school. But Tsuniama could go into the small school. Each day, i am learning something new about my EnTama. :)

Not much has happened since my last post on this log, but i am discovering more and more about my EnTama. Today, the nanny came three times. When i selected the items icon, i saw the items i had bought before, plus, There was a cradel from the nanny! That brings me to the next thing i wanted to say. Items! Today, i got a lot of gotchi points, so i decided to go to e-tamago to get a code for an item. At the Kulchapatchi (i think i spelled that wrong) Town, i got codes for two of the items featured there. The ?napkin? and the green thing. i entered the codes for those items and they worked, so i purchased them. I'll post more information once my EnTama evolves. :)

I woke my EnTama up, and a few minutes later, my Tama said a tearful goodbye to her nanny and evolved into an adolescent! It was a Young Memetchi! That is the first time iv'e even heard of that charater, because it's not on the American versions. Now, I think instead of a nanny, a teacher might come visit three times a day! Other than that, nothing has happened to Tsuniama. Mabey something new will happen today... :unsure:

My EnTama just fell asleep, but i want to talk about what happened to her today. Well, the teacher came. It was like a walking easel thing. It visited twice today and gave me a hat thing, just like the nanny gave me a cradel. Plus, i connected with my friend's EnTama, withch was very cool.

I may be ordering another EnTama from YesAsia.com sometime soon because I really like the Entama (I even think it is better than v3s!), and my EnTama i have now needs more friends to connect with :) :angry:

I cannot wait until my little Tsuniana evolves into an Adult! I am hoping for an Adult Memetchi or a Furwatchi/Leaftchi!

Well right now my EnTama is two years of age, so I think that it will evolve in a few days!

I don't really have much to say, due to nothing really intresting happening today exept seeing the teacher. But i'll definitly write more in my log once my EnTama evolves. I hope it does soon! :angry:

Not much has happened since my last post. Tsuniama is four years old now. I am expecting to get an adult sometime within the next few days or so. I was looking at an EnTama growth chart on pixelmood.com, and I think it said on the chart you get an Adult when your Tama is five. So Tsuniama will possibly evolve to the Adult stage tomorrow or Saturday. I hope she does. Anyway, here are Tsuniama's status:

Name: Tsuniama

Weight: 30

Kindness: 83

Style: 90

Intellegence 95

Currently: Sleeping :-(

Spicies: Young Memetchi

I'll post more soon, Probaly once my EnTama evolves into Adulthood. :)

Latest posts

Back