Koral The memitchi at the spa in the mall.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeJonasFarie

Reaction score
Once livied a tamagotchi named Koral she was from Koreanotchi.

She was on her way to the mallotchi she wanted to get a new haircut a new pedie and manie. So she first got her hair done then feet then nails. She also wanted to get a new outfit for her first middle gotchi school day. She went shopping at Gotchi Too.

She was happy at the end of the day she found the perfect dress and shoes to go with it.

She also got the perfect shoulder bag and tiara. She was so happy When she went to school everyone Loved her out fit...

The End.

:D Koral

but then the popular tama came and she was:crystal a :mametchi: .and then she said nice outfit but a little too nice.then she kicked some dirt up in the air(wheeee!!)and it landed on korals nice new outfit so a so after school koral...

Last edited by a moderator:
devised a plan to get even on Crystal.She decided to call her best friend,Larxene.Larxene was a ^_^ and she spend most of her time solving problems.Larxene called first and said "Hello Koral"."Hiya Larxene,listen I gt a problem for you to slove..."

"I need to get Crystal back for flinging dirt on my new outfit! She was so rude! Can you her me?" Koral said to Larxene. Larxene said"Sure! She's mean to all of us, let's pour green paint on her in the cafeteria!" "No, too mean. Wait! I'm got a good one!..." Koral said, and she whispered the plan...

Larxene listened "No thats to old fashioned.We need something new something like sabotaging her locker" Larxene said."Larx thats a great idea!"Koral said exitedly

so that night they rigged her locker with a jar of spiders & moldy oatmael (from the caffetieria) but then Larxene said. "lets switch her her 'beauty in grey body lotion' with rubber cement! now THAT would be funny!!! " Koral nodded " No wait!, lets put these onions in her gym shoes!''Larxene nodded her head exitedly :lol: Koral yawned "lets go back to our dorm and get some sleep!'' ''Good idea!''Larxene agreed.....

so they both went to sleep, in the morning they woke up and went to sabatosh the locker somemore. But when they saw what they had done they both screamed!

"that's not her locker!"screamed koral.

"Thats Demyx's!I have an idea!Blame it on Crystal!!!Blame it on her!!"Larxene said."No,then we'll get busted.I don't wanna get embarassed in front of him!!"Koral said."Fine I'll think of another plan"Larxene said and she stared thinking...

So they tried to get everything out of his locker, so they got a spoon to get the oatmeal. A jar to catch the spiders. And a bucket to get the cement. But it was hard already. They accidently left the spidar jar open up, and spiders escaped. And the oatmeal spilled because it was on the floor and Larxene and Koral fell on it. Until Demyx came and Larxene and Koral screamed out loud!! Until Demyx said, Did you just sabatoged my locker!?!? Koral and Larxene said silently, Yes no yes no yes no yes no yes!!

until..

then the teacher told them off and then the next time they had the chance they had asked people for her locke number. They then put some superglue in her new shoes, some spiders and moldy oatmeal all over the inside of the locker, and then they also put lots of stale fake chocolate. Then they replaced her gray body lotion with lots of cement. Then they hid behind the doors and then there was a scream and Crystal had seen the spiders and mold ystuff. She then used her body lotion and then she screamed since the cement had dried on her. Larxene and Koral laughed until their stomaches hurt.

Then Larxene's twin sis,who was a meanie, ;) said "What did you guys just do to her?"Larxene said "Plasea don't tell mom Darxene"Tell mom...?"Darxene said.She stared laughing "Why in the world would I tell mom?That should be in the school newspaper"She walked off laughing.

Koral stared at Larxene."Darxene...Crystal's assitant.One of my twins.We're triplets.Theres also Lareena.But we don't need to worry about her.We gotta get yous a new outfit"Larxene said."Larx,it's only 10:00."Koral said."Yes,but today is early release."Larxene answered.

When they came back to school,Crystal was absent.But Darxene was there and just as mean."Well,well,well,"she said"If it isn't Corral and Larry"

Koral and Larxene walked to their lockers.They heared the speaker "Hello students.Could the following 6 students come to the Media center.Larxene Mame,Darxene Mame,Crystal Kutchi,Lareena Mame and Koral Meme."Koral turned around suprised to see Crystal there.

Then everyone exept Lareena was at the Media Center.She was at the Morning Announcments studio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back