Kristy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Princess

Reaction score
One day, a girl(Kristy) was walking through the park. It was night, and fireflies were everywhere. The water from a fountain was gleaming and she went over to look at her reflection. The she heard, "MEEEER, HISSS, scuffling, scratching, and HOWLING." She turned and saw

A boy! Not just any boy but a half demon boy. He was half wolf. He looked at her "You need to come with me" he said. Then he turned and started to run down a path. Kristy, unsurly, started to follow him. Then she started to run because it was hard to keep up. The the demon child stopped at a big wall. He look back at Kristy and Kristy went home and on the way home she saw the boy again but this time he was human a staff blast in the heart a note was on his necklace Kristy read it out it read "to who ever finds this my name is Tanner I am a 10 year old human that found a Mystical wall 2 years ago it interacted with the 2 rings I woke up half human half wolf in another world called Alasari try the ring on" luckily there was a wheel barrow she put Tanner in the wheel barrow and took him to her house she treated him he was wearing a backpack he woke up he said "so you are the chosen one have these" tanner gave Kristy a bow and arrows like the ones he had a sword like the one he had and the ring like his the weird thing was that they all had a glowing gem hers magic ruby and tanners sapphire then he said" these are magic and there’s 2 more sets with emeralds on them also put this on " he gave her a cloke "also put on the sword the bow and arrows like this and put the ring on now hold my hands"

then a flash of light came between them then the emerald girl and a boy appeared

they where the emerald warriors" we are the emerald warriors" they had rings and swords and bows and arrows like the two on there hands ,backs and belts "our names are daniel" said the boy "and jessica"finished the girl " Kristy said nothing in confusion

continue

Last edited by a moderator:
"who is this" asked jessica "i think its the chosen one" guessed daniel "yes daniel it is" said tanner "Wait wait wait you know them?" asked Kristy "yes they saved me in the other world" replyed tanner .....

You copied this from my site!
well ill fix it. its a continuas story so anyone can do nything...

pies landed on everyone daeysroying them. thenb mr mlanvakinos ;) came and said this world suckand hae turned it into pie land and mrs flower :wub: came and mr kutchu :lol: said WHO TOOK ALL MY PIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back