Kuchipa Family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchifan

Reaction score
I want to get a Kuchipa family on mv v5!!! The problem is how do I get a kuchipatchi on my v5? Please help me!!!

:hitodetchi: :D :wub: :) :D :wacko: :wacko: :blink: :blink:

When your family grows up, make sure you have a Kuchipachi. Next go to the dating show until you get the tamagotchi that looks like kuchpatchi with buns. Marry her. (but first raise bonds to 100) Your parteners will grow into parents and produce 2 eggs. When they grow up, you will have the pure :lol: family!!

To get a Kuchipatchi, make sure one of the family members is a male (if you have 2 or 3 kids one will be a male) and use only the third option while training. Raise bonding to at least 80% and you should get Kuchipatchi.

:( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

To get Kuchipatchi raise your bonding to 80-100% while using the last item out of the three. (Sometimes Crayons) Raise your bonding to 100% and use the dating show. If you are offered a Yoneapatchi select marry :huh: You will then get a Kuchipa family. Here are some extras:

To get Kuchipatchi on V4 raise your flower skill points to 150, make sure that all of your skill points added up equal 450. If you get more skill points your tamagotchi will turn into another tamagotchi that I do not know the name of.

On the dating show on the V5 if you are not getting Yoneapatchi just set the time to 6:59AM and wait one minute. Do this as much as you want till you get Yoneapatchi as a mate. Here are some other how tos for familys:

Mametchi+Chantotchi=Mame Family (all of these familys MUST have 100% bonding)

Memetchi+Mumutchi=Meme family (Ive heard some fans that Sukatchi also works but I don't think you should try it because it could end up as a Cheerful family

Violechi+Sukatchi=Violet family

These will not work the other way for instance:

Chantotchi+Mametchi

PS Forgive if I made spelling mistakes

To get Kuchipatchi raise your bonding to 80-100% while using the last item out of the three. (Sometimes Crayons) Raise your bonding to 100% and use the dating show.

Hope I Helped.

Last edited by a moderator:
i once had a kuchipatchi on my v5 and this is how you get it:

have a 80-100% bonding with an easygoing family, and you MUST have a boy.

this is how to raise the family bond:

anytime during the day, set the time to 11:59am, 2:59pm, 5:59pm (< i think). wait one minute. when they call you, wether it's calling for music or to play, choose the third choice. do this for its whole life, and when it evolves, you will get a kuchipatchi! ;) ;) :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back