kuchipatchi.is.blue's log of random tamaness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to CheesyNoodleTama for liking our last post!

Ugg Boot evolved into Mametchi. Perfect care! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

You're STILL calling me Ugg Boot?

You were so vocal about being called George Clooney. You begged for a different name. And you got one.

*huffs* Can I change my name back to George Clooney?

You hated that name.

Still. I want to change it back.

How about you tell the world what you did during the weekend.

Blue went to all these places with food and did not share and she is being a meanie and still calling me Ugg Boot and I want to hit her but I won't.

I thought Mametchis were supposed to be polite!

I'd be more polite if you named me George Clooney.

Don't be ridiculous, Ugg Boot.

Blue also changed my living room so that I'm not living in an aquarium anymore. The squid kept trying to scare me. It didn't work.

Oh, please. You screamed so loud when he tapped you on the shoulder.

And now my living room is outer space, which is super cool because astronomy is cool. And for the record, I did not scream. I...made a surprised sound.

Screamed.

If I say I screamed, will you name me George Clooney?

Yeah, sure, whatever.

Okay, I screamed.

Alright, George Clooney.

Hello, everyone! I'm so sorry for not updating lately =.=" I had to take the batteries out of my 15th Anniversary iD L because I had a lot of school stuff to work on and I just didn't have time between that and Tamagotchis.

Currently, I'm running my V4.5. Her name is Pear and she's a Tamatchi.

Hi!!!!!!

I'd also like to point out that it's been 2 years since I started this log! It's been really awesome having all of you guys read this log that I thought wouldn't get that much attention, so if you're reading, thanks!

I'm also going to bring back a character or two from 2011 in celebration of this and because we need Pear to have someone to talk to

So, guess who's back for the month of December?

Me! Sam the Sunnytchi! I was logging in December 2011 with Blue, and now I'm back!

...who are you?

I just said so, right up there!

Oh. Hi, Sam!

So...

Today Blue took me out to lunch! We had a quesadilla.

I love quesadillas. You should've brought me some.

Yeah, well, I didn't.

And we watched Superman!

Gotchiman's cooler.

What's Gotchiman?

Only the coolest superhero ever! He has all these super cool gadgets and this really neat car and he's just the bestest superhero EVER!!!!!

Does he have any superpowers? Superman has X-ray vision and heat vision and he can fly and he has super strength!

I-er...no...

Well, he can't be a superhero without superpowers!

Yeah, he can!

Batman doesn't have any superpowers. He's a superhero.

But...he's Batman!

Gotchiman is like the Tamagotchi version of Batman.

Ha! *smiles smugly*

I still think Superman is cooler.

Uuugh.

Well, I think this is enough for today.

We'll be back, right?

I hope so. I love logging during the holidays.

Thanks for reading, everyone!

It's been over a month since I updated, and I definitely owe all of you guys an explanation.

The thing is, when I started my log two years ago, I had a lot of time on my hands and school wasn't as hectic, but now, school is a lot busier with homework, studying, extracurriculars, and all that other stuff. I'm also really busy with friends, family, and a lot of other things, and I find that whenever I sit down to log, I just can't get those same creative juices flowing to write a new entry. And because I'm so busy, whenever I run a Tamagotchi, all I really do is feed it when it calls (if I even have time to get to it) and put it to sleep so I can do other things, and I think that's really not fair to it. It's also not fair to you lovely readers if I keep you hanging in suspense all the time about when I'm going to update next, and when I do, it's (in my opinion) a fairly boring entry at most. All of you guys are awesome, and I don't want to to do that to you.

Maybe you're wondering if I'll start logging again. At this point, I don't really know. School hasn't gotten nearly as busy as it will be, and I can't really find the energy to log right now. I might come back to it sometime, but I don't know if I will for sure.

So, in case I don't come back (which I hope won't happen, but you never know), I want each and every one of you to know that you are awesome people and so great for taking time to read this log and all my silly adventures with my Tamagotchis. It has been a great two years writing these entries and taking care of these Tamagotchis, and it brings a smile to my face every time I see that someone else has rated my log, someone has liked a post from log, someone liked my log enough to follow it, and someone wrote a sweet message to me telling me that they like my log. I appreciate it so much, and believe me, it's not easy to let this go.

If you do want to contact me, the best way would be to find me on my tumblr (dirk-stricler.tumblr.com) and if you send me a message on anon, please let me know that you're a TT user.

Again, I want to stress that I'm not leaving for sure. I guess you could say that this is a break of sorts. I've been thinking about running my 15th Anniversary iD L again (although it's so hard to get the toddler I want T.T), but time will tell, I guess.

Thanks for reading, guys. You're the best readers and fans (?) I could ever ask for.

All the best,

Blue

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back