Kuchipatchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Kuchipatchi_

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt] My favourite character is Kuchi! But i never had one! How do i get one? Do you know? Please answer if you know![/SIZE]

<_<

I had one for my first adult on my v3. I don't think you can do anything particular. It's really based on luck I guess.

[SIZE=21pt] My favourite character is Kuchi! But i never had one! How do i get one? Do you know? Please answer if you know![/SIZE] :)
Kuchipatchi is an average character, so needs average care. If you give great care you'll get a character like Mimitchi, however, if you give bad care, you'll end up with a tamagotchi on the other end of the scale.

GreenBubble is partly right, though, no-one can guarentee what your tamagotchi will or won't evolve into.

Take average care. Ignore some of its calls, and don't let its training go to high. If you take really good care you may end up with Mimitchi or Mametchi. But if you take really bad care you might end up with Tarakotchi. But it is not guarnteed that you will get Kuchi.

i get them all the time (kinda annoying actually) Just take average care of it. Don't train it all the way.

If 2 or 3 hearts drop down i will feed it. Is that good? I dont pause it when im in school so will it be a kuchi? Because its not hard to guess what happens with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back