Kuchipatchi's Blog in English?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After a couple months of inactivity, Kuchipatchi is once again on the move. He and his family had a nice time in Singapore last week, and today he has arrived in New York City!

In between, I got a chance to see him in Tokyo at the Tamagotchi Department Store.

https://www.joepetrow.com/images/TS2A0286.JPG

TS2A0286.JPG

(why don't the image tags work for me here? :p )

He's a bit like R2-D2, only softer. And with legs. Little ones, but legs nonetheless.

After a couple months of inactivity, Kuchipatchi is once again on the move. He and his family had a nice time in Singapore last week, and today he has arrived in New York City!
In between, I got a chance to see him in Tokyo at the Tamagotchi Department Store.

https://www.joepetrow.com/images/TS2A0286.JPG

TS2A0286.JPG

(why don't the image tags work for me here? -_- )

He's a bit like R2-D2, only softer. And with legs. Little ones, but legs nonetheless.
Thanks for sharing the pictures! TamaDepa looks a nifty place. :chohimetchi:

I saw his New York pictures. I'm only a few miles away from NY right now. I wish I could visit. ><;

~OM21

Wow! Awesome job, joepet! Those pictures were cool. But I have one question: Why does he say "da chi" at the end of every sentence?

By the way, that TamaDepa place looks awesome! I wish I lived in New York... -_-

That place is like, everything tamagotchi!! I soooooo want to go there.

Sorry if my post was confusing...Tama Department is in Tokyo, in the Tokyo Dome.

Kuchipatchi is currently in New York (and soon heading to Las Vegas)

I love the blog! Kuchipatchi looks like my dad, so that's why I think he's so cute! Well other than, he's just cute lol! I didn't realize that what Kuchipatchi was saying at the end of everything was "da chi" from the Bandai dub of Tamagotchi Go it sounded like he was saying "Yat chi" and I thought, oh they should make a Tamagotchi parody of Yahtzee called that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back