Kuchpiatchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I read, the Kuchi family is hard to get. I have my first (Kuchipatchi) on my V2, but have yet to get one on either of my V4.5s.

On the latest versions (V4 and V4.5) the care really doesn't matter anymore. More the skill points ;) I suggest that you should play the Social/Kindness games to earn loads of skill points.

Yes, the Kuchi family is extremely hard to earn. I got my first Kuchi family member when I had my V1 :D

Well whats the teenager of their family on the v4.5? And what's the tolder, that hot pink one thats named tamatchi? ^_^ Or if its so so so so SO hard, maybe can anyone tell me how to get a mimitchi or a a Ura kuchipatchi wich is like SO cute but I know it's in the kuchi family lol. I know the mimitchi has to be a girl and the Ura kuchipatchi has to be a boy. I just totally want one of those! They are so meh fav.

Oh and by the way thanks for replying so fast everyone! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
On the latest versions (V4 and V4.5) the care really doesn't matter anymore. More the skill points :blink: I suggest that you should play the Social/Kindness games to earn loads of skill points.
Yes, the Kuchi family is extremely hard to earn. I got my first Kuchi family member when I had my V1 ^_^
Yes, but the V4.5 has Kuchipatchi and Ura Kuchipatchi, so that makes it... Tough...

I know about skill points.

i rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyywant a kuchipatchii have the diamond thing (i think its daiyatchi) and i rly hope i get one!!!!!!!! :D :p :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From what ive experienced they are really hard to get i have my first one now after 2 years of parenting tamasd

- Tamababy2995

Characters on a version 1 don't have designated families.

The Kuchi family I've gotten four times on a v4.

Kuchipatchi is a UNIVERSAL on a v4.5.

ok i think that you will get a kuchipatchi after you have the kuchipatchi teen??!! :D i am not really sure though i have had a kuchipatchi teen and then it turned into the kuchipatchi adult so i have no clue really but i am trying my best to help you out with this :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back