kung fu panda

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

munches96

June 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
kung fu panda is so cool!

i went to see it yesterday.here is a summary.

there is a snow leopard, who used to be a great kung fu warrior. but when the wise turtle saw darkness in his heart, he refused to give him the dragon scroll. the snow leopard had always wanted to be the dragon warrior, and when he didnt recieve the dragon scoll, he tried to take it. he is then sent to prison. finally the wise old turtle sees a vision. the snow leopard will escape from prison! the only one who can stop him is the dragon warrior.as the wise old turtle is about to point at the dragon warrior, Po the panda just happens to fall out of the sky. the rest, well you have to watch that yourself.

It looks stupid to me. I did the gaia quests for it. I saw the trailers. I'm not gonna waste $9.00s on it. I'd much rather go see Don't Mess With The Zohan instead. Then again I don't pay much attention to the Gaia trailers.

That movie looks VERY stupid. The only commercial I liked was when that girl showed off her Kung Fu moves fixing a Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwich.

i take kung fu and i want to see the movie. the first time i saw a commercial i though "man thats a reak mocary of kung fu...." then my friend went and saw it, he takes kung fu too, and he said it was a really good movie. so im going to see it

Latest posts

Back