Kuribotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamingo Boom

Reaction score
Sorry guys, kinda new here and I couldn't find where to post this :/

So uhm, yeah this is my second generation and I kinda left it as a baby cause I as getting distracted (>.<) and it turned into Kuribotchi. Is this a healthy character or an unhealthy character? I looked everywhere but he seems so unpopular...thanks guys. :)

Arghh...Please? Has everyone commited suicide or something cause they know I joined? :) Only joking x3

He (or she - on V2 there are no gender specific toddlers) is also on V2, and on V2 he and Kinkakomotchi are thought to be good care. However, on V2 at least, we have worked out toddler characters are probably based on what characters the parents were, not care as a baby.

On the Music Star,I think Kuribotchi comes as a Good Care Toddler if you took great care of its previous parent.Even though I try so hard to take excellent care of my Petitchi,I find it hard to get Kuribotchi,I get Kutchitamatchi insead.

On the Music Star,I think Kuribotchi comes as a Good Care Toddler if you took great care of its previous parent.Even though I try so hard to take excellent care of my Petitchi,I find it hard to get Kuribotchi,I get Kutchitamatchi insead.
To me I think Kuribotchi is a special character. Well since my tamagotchi made a baby boy, I hope the baby boy turns into a kuribotchi.

When the parents left the baby boy alone, the petitchi grew up and became a kuribotchi but now it grew to be a Kikitchi.

okay. Take good care of Petitchi(male) and you get Kuribotchi. Bad care you get Kuchitamatchi.

take good care of the girl and you get tamatchi bad care is hitodetchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back