Kuromametchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LunaBallMagic

Reaction score
Hi!!!

I have the 15th anniversary addition and I currently have a kuromametchi. I'm having trouble looking for my 3rd happy symbol. I know he likes curry, the metal guitar, overalls and having him for 48-72 hours as an adult. I read on a few posts that you can buy overalls from tama mori, but my shop doesn't have it. Does anyone know where I can obtain overalls?!?

So I found a site that says what seeds produce what items and none of them gives you clothes :( and I tried doing all the seeds and it's exactly what the chart says. I got a bunch of vegetables, fruits and toys. Anyone know where to get overalls from?!? It's driving me crazy. LOL!!!

Hmm, that's strange :eek: Are you sure they aren't in the Tamamori shop? One option at the shop sells only clothes and the other sells only accessories, so make sure you're choosing the correct option.

Did you find the other happy symbol? I also have the 15th anniversary version, I haven't had kuromametchi yet but i did just look in the tamamori and there aren't any overalls. Did you try other items of clothes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back