Kutchipatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamadudeX2

Reaction score
Hi people any idea how i can get it? if been trying to get it on my tamagotchi connexion. but i uteither get tarakotchi maskutchi or gozaruchi. there all cool but i wanna have a Kutchipatchi since i never had one.

:blink: Kutchipatchi is a character my friend got on V2. He had Ringotchi AKA apple tama and i think he kept it on pause a lot and right when we were going to computers.

:(

PAUSE

:blink: Kutchipatchi is a character my friend got on V2. He had Ringotchi AKA apple tama and i think he kept it on pause a lot and right when we were going to computers it changed

:(

PAUSE

I repeat:

:huh: Kutchipatchi is a character my friend got on V2. He had Ringotchi AKA apple tama and i think he kept it on pause a lot and right when we were going to computers it changed

:lol:

PAUSE

by the way may i know is it that all 52 characters are in 1 tama except we need to unlock?Or there are diff on diff tame?

i know Kutchipatchi is also in V1 i just dont know how to get it.

to get a kutchipatchi you must take bad care of it disipline it a lot like punish it when it poops dats how I got mine

Hi people any idea how i can get it? if been trying to get it on my tamagotchi connexion. but i uteither get tarakotchi maskutchi or gozaruchi. there all cool but i wanna have a Kutchipatchi since i never had one.
Take average care if you want a :wacko: .

Best Regards,

KP

to get Kuchipatchi from where I experience, you must make him 99LB, and dont get the Training meter to high.

and I understands why you like Kuchipatchi.... he is so cute!

hope this helps

to get Kuchipatchi from where I experience, you must make him 99LB, and dont get the Training meter to high.and I understands why you like Kuchipatchi.... he is so cute!

hope this helps
I think it's cute to!My female 1st generation tamagotchi named Lucy turned into one.

Best Regards,

KP

EDIT:I didn't make it 99 pounds and I STILL got a Kuchipatchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back