Kylie's diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bleached_inu:3

Reaction score
Dear diary,

My name is Kylie. I came in a box from Japan last night and was born last night. My sister's names are Kiro, Fae||, and Blaze. My brothers name is James the third. <he has his own tama log!!! read it!!!!!!>

I live in a little room where i can do anything that comes to my mind. I can even poop, and my mom will just come and clean it up. my life is good. today at noon people MOBBED me!! <they mobbed me too!!!> A bunch of kids at the ages of 10 and 11. One of my best frends are a :mellow: . My favorite sibling of mine is James. Hes interesting because he SAYS he has a girl frend. I say "no u dont" but he tries to convince us he does.

:)

<>=authors note

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear diary,

Today I stayed at home. This bothered me SO much. I thought I was her little girl, but I'm not ):

By the way, I think Kiro <Call me Kiro on the forums now, not Cait> has her shirt inside out, but i dont know.

~Kiro, Kylie, James, Kiro, Blaze and Fae||~

Dear diary,

Lyla got married to a mametchi!!! lol

I got left at home ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! James got to go to the Mall of America. I can't believe they went without me! <whiny little tama> The mall of AMERICA!!!! he even got to wait for our owner and her sister in a locker at nickalodeon universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SOOOO MAD AT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to sleep sick, just to show her how i felt, but i felt like crap in the morning :S

~Kiro, James, Kiro, Blaze, and Kylie~

Latest posts

Back