L.A.S.!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kickthekan123

Reaction score
This topic is to abbreviate things (like I did with the title!) We don't just say "LOL" and "ROTFL!" We say "TISF" (That Is So Funny) and "TSHMSH!" (That's So Hilarious My Sides Hurt!) [Looks like tshhh-mshhh don't it?] So this is what the posts should look like-

Person1: TTIA [TamaTalk is Awesome]

Person2: TR? [Totally right?]

ILPC [i love potato chips]

Person3: NIWS [Now I want some!]

IHDH [i hate doing homework]

So on, so on.

The first person says something abbreviated and explains what it stands for. The next person replies to it in abbreviation, explains it, then says something else which can be totally off topic. The abbreviations can be real short "IS!" for I'm Sorry or really long like "IWBSSCYSI?!" for I wasn't being serious so can you stop it?! So I'll start.

IHPRTTT! - I hope people reply to this topic!

This topic is to abbreviate things (like I did with the title!) We don't just say "LOL" and "ROTFL!" We say "TISF" (That Is So Funny) and "TSHMSH!" (That's So Hilarious My Sides Hurt!) [Looks like tshhh-mshhh don't it?] So this is what the posts should look like-
Person1: TTIA [TamaTalk is Awesome]

Person2: TR? [Totally right?]

ILPC [i love potato chips]

Person3: NIWS [Now I want some!]

IHDH [i hate doing homework]

So on, so on.

The first person says something abbreviated and explains what it stands for. The next person replies to it in abbreviation, explains it, then says something else which can be totally off topic. The abbreviations can be real short "IS!" for I'm Sorry or really long like "IWBSSCYSI?!" for I wasn't being serious so can you stop it?! So I'll start.

IHPRTTT! - I hope people reply to this topic!
GTTACSFTF "Go tama talk a community site for tama fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back