~L~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovelitchi was well,shocked."Yes!"She smiled feeling a bit nervous all of a sudden.She had all of her books by now,ready to go to class since the bell was about to ring."So I uh guess i'll see you in class."She smiled but was getting "the roller coaster drop" feeling.Why am I so nervous? She gathered her books and walked in the direction of homeroom,then she saw Hime on the floor. Lovelitchi dropped her books next to a nearby locker and came up next to her."Hime what happened?"

"See you later." Len turned and walked away, to go meet up with Miles. Miles had managed to tick off Meri to make her run off, so Meri hadn't seen Len and Lovelin talking. Which was good, since of course, if Meri found out before prom, she would bully Lovelin like crazy. But she'd be safe for now. He bit his lip as he saw Hime on the floor, sobbing. "I'm sorry." He murmured silently to her, hoping she would forgive him. Hime was one of his closest friends, and he didn't want their friendship to fade away all because of prom.

Hime fell into Lovelitchi's arms. She knew it wasn't Lovelitchi's fault, and Hime was just grateful for a friend right now. "He doesn't love me...he doesn't..."

Alejandro felt like the luckiest boy in the entire world. He had the best boyfriend ever, and everything in his life seemed to be going great. He strutted proudly into first period, his chest puffed out and his head held high. By now, everyone knew he and Kuro were a thing. But surprisingly, no one seemed to care. In fact, they were kind of supported. A few of Alejandro's admirers even came together and formed a AleKuro fan club.

Last edited by a moderator:
Len gritted his teeth as he made out some words from Hime's babbling. This was so not good. he knew Lovelin wasn't dense and would figure out who "he" was. Well, at least if Lovelin changed her mind, he could probably for once, play the position of "Guy who didn't get a date so he's staying home". Actually, that would suck. Well, he could always go as the DJ, like he did for Homecoming... Len finally just walked away from Hime and Lovelin and went to class. Sitting down in his desk, Len took out his notes and pencil. Seeing as he had some spare time before class began, he opened to the back of his math journal and began to write lyrics.

"Hime..."Lovelitchi gave her a hug."Don't say that."She said softly.For once,Lovelitchi didn't really know what to say.Then the bell rang."We can talk on set today if you want."She smiled.The two made their way to homeroom.

(Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around much. I'm on vacation right now so I don't have much time on computer. I might be able to go on in the next week or so but right now I won't be able to.)

Lovelitchi sat in class feeling fully awake.A caramel latte was sitting on her desk in a travel coffee cup.She took a sip and continued to write notes.She turned around and smiled at Hime,she hoped she wasn't too upset.Lovelitchi turned back around and started to doodle.Taking notes seemed helpless at the moment,she couldn't really focus since prom was still on her mind.Now she was thinking about what the theme would be and what the decorations might be like.

Hime's mind was in a jumble. Now she knew for a fact that it wasn't Len who was leaving her flowers. She looked down at the cherry blossoms on her desk. They were her favorite flower, but for some reason she was repulsed by them. And so she had refused to touch them since the beginning of class. Her eyes were puffy and red, making it hard for her to focus her vision.

(I have time right now yippee :D !!! and Sakuranboy is your picture from Elfen Lied? I love that anime :3)

Kuro sat down in class sketching his plans for his prom tux. He didn't want it all black because that would be way too boring. So far he was planning an expensive regular black tuxedo but with a grey shirt and a red tie. He sketched on and on.

Sun held a slightly wilted pink tulip in his small hands. He knew who he was going to ask now for sure. He waddled down the hall with sweat forming beads down his face until he saw a familiar figure. He strutted up to Miku. He then gathered all his courage to whisper "Miku... Um... I was wondering.. I mean if you don't have a date already.. um..." Then his courage blasted out "Will you go to prom with me!" Sun buried his face in his hands and turned beet red.

Len continued to take notes, not once looking at Hime or Lovelin, or anyone for that matter. He had looked at Hime once during class, but he had looked away quickly, with feelings of guilt arising within him. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all. Hime had already been asked out by so many other guys, but she had turned them down. So what would make it that Miles would get her to actually go with him?

Lovelitchi's mind swirled.She didn't want to upset anyone.She turned around,smiled at Len and Hime and turned back around.Smiles can't fix everything.A voice in her mind said. Lovelitchi started to doodle in her notebook again.She took a sip of her Latte and continued to doodle.

(Also, the most violent one I've ever seen. The entire time though I felt sorry for Nyuu/Lucy. Especially when that backstory came in when she was at school.)

The teacher demanded that Kuro would put away his notebook. Kuro obeyed but when the teacher wasn't looking he stuck his tongue out at him. Kuro could only pay attention for so long until he noticed how red Hime's eyes were. He ruled out possibilities in his head of what could of happened. Allergies... No Kuro had almost every allergy and when his eyes watered or swelled they never looked like that. Food poisoning.... how is that possible? Sick... Nope. Crying.... Hmm.... Kuro realized Hime had been crying!

After class was over Kuro went up to Hime. "Whats wrong sweetie? Have you been crying?" Kuro frowned. Seeing Hime like this just broke his heart.

After class, Len quickly got out. He wanted to try to avoid Hime for now, since he felt bad about making her cry. It was difficult for him to not go over to her and then try to comfort her. He knew it wouldn't help her at all, it would probably upset her more. So he had no choice but to bite his lip and leave ASAP. Quickly making a beeline for his locker, he opened it and dumped his books in.

Hime avoided looking Kuro in the eyes. Her voice was shaky, but she was able to speak clearly now. "L-Len...asked Lovelitchi to prom." Hime squeezed her eyes closed, forcing her tears to retreat.

Lovelitchi walked up to Hime and Kuro with a packet of tissues in her hand.She handed them to Hime and gave her a weak smile."Hime I-I didn't know..."Lovelitchi looked down at the floor.

Len decided he would have to talk to Lovelitchi later, just to tell her why he asked her and not Hime. He knew it would probably be safe to talk to her since she wasn't as close to Hime as Kuro and Miku were.

(I'm getting writer's block for this RP..)

Hime took the tissues with a "Thanks" and wiped her eyes. "It isn't your fault, Lovelitchi." Hime said, giving her a faint smile. "If it's anyone's fault, it's mine for loving someone as wonderful as Len. He's obviously out of my league..." Hime sighed. That was when her stomach growled obnoxiously. She blushed. "I skipped breakfast today. I forgot to set my alarm."

Kuro then knew what was happening. Lovelitchi was getting on Hime's man! Kuro decided not to say anything abut this because Lovelitchi looked sad enough already. He just zipped his lip and let them talk. All until he heard Hime skipped breakfast. None of his friends shall go hungry! "Come on honey, let me buy you lunch." He wrapped his arm around Hime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back