lacrosse <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletetchiGirl101

Reaction score
okay so this spring is gonna be my first year in lacrosse. im not playing for school cause they dont have school lacrosse til high school. so i'll be playin next year :) im excited! ive gone to clinics and everything but i need advice. should i start gettin in shape? running? practicing outside? (keep in mind that its winter here and its veryy verrrry cold here in winter...brrr!) any tips or advice is nice :) even if you play feel free to talk about anything lacrosse! please do not reply if u dont like lax :) please and thanks :)

You shouldn't double post..

And for any sport if your out of shape it's a good idea to get in shape before the season starts. Get in shape by going to the gym to avoid the cold weather. If you can't go to the gym (or even the school gym) just try doing what you can inside how ever you can as well as outside in weather you can tolerate. You can maybe get one of those work out videos just to get your endurance up and such. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back