Lady gaga went to my school!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome.

We don't have many celebrities go through school here.

We had a person who is now a gold medalist in the special Olympics.

The first Prime Minister of Australia went to my high school.

And Christian Byers, the actor is there atm.

He'll be in Year 12 when I'm in Year 7 (next year)

One of the guys, Dean, from Australian Big Brother went to my highschool. Some Sydney DJ, Archie, went to my highschool as well. They're not really famous though.

I had to Google a lot of people, not many are from my high school.

Mia Wasikowska (Alice in Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland) lived in Canberra.

Lauren Jackson spent most of her life here.

Kevin Rudd went to university in Canberra.

Jackie Chan lived in Canberra for a while. He was builder and his parents owned a restruant in Dickson.

Cariba Heine (H20: Just Add Water and Blue Water High) - I don't know if she ever lived here but her mum did, she owns a dance school here.

We're pretty boring really.

I still love Canberra though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the same class with future gymnasts so beat that! xD

And I dream of becoming the next Nicole Kidman or someone similiar. :)

She looks nothing like she does on stage or in her pictures. She looks so normal with no make-up.

My schools probably too new to have famous people at it.

I don't know of any musicians / actors from my school system, but I live across the street from a retired Red Socks baseball pitcher. (He grew up here). Matt Clement

It's pretty sweet. He has a multi-million dollar mansion with a movie theatre and everything. I've never personally been inside, but I know the family. He has cute kids. :]

Wow. That's cool. My school is in the middle of no where, a small town in a small state. The only famous person was some weather person dude from my state. xDDD

Can you upload a picture of what she looked like in the year book?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back