lala0629`s log :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Page 2!

Ok, I just got back from a friend`s birthday pary at build-a-bear. I was the oldest person at the party. I stuffed a bunny.I named her Megan. I got her a white sweater with a sparkly skirt. Anyways, Ryan evolved into a kutchitamaitchi.

Ryan: Hello!

Me: Anything you want to say?

Ryan: Hehehehe.... Hi!

Stats:

Generation: 3

Weight: 15 lbs

Star ranking: None

Genere: R&b music

Tone: 304

Rhythm: 321

Original: 311

Recent Occurences: Evolving into a child

Future Occurences: Evolving into a teenager

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryan just evolved into Kititchi! Now we are waiting for our music teacher to come. I hope the music teacher comes really soon!

Ryan: Hello! Look at me! I am Kititchi!

Me: Awesome Ryan! You`ll be Mametchi in no time!

Ryan: Now let`s play some games! We need to raise up my stats!

Me: Great idea Ryan!

Ryan: Well since I will meet my band members soon, I want to be all ready to get a pro debut!

Me: That`s the spirt!!!!

Stats:

Weight: 20 lbs

Genere: R&B music

Tone: 418

Rhythm: 434

Original: 461

Recent Occurences: Evolving into a teenager

Future Occurences: Evolving into an adult

Hey guys! What`s up? Ryan just got invited into music school,and his teacher gave him a boom box! How kind! Ryan is sleeping now. Tomorrow he should evolve into an adult. I won`t post the stats and the conversation,because I don`t want to wake him up,because I want him to be perfect care (His stress is already 52!) I know his stats are about 650 or so in each. I will update stats tomorrow, as well as the conversation.

Ryan: Zzzz.......

When I came back from the bathroom,Ryan evolved int Mametchi! Sorry if I didn`t post alot today, I am feeling under the weather.

Ryan: Yay!

Me: Yay! You evolved!

Ryan: I hope they like my music next time!

Stats:

Weight: 30 lbs

Genere: Rock & Roll

Tone: 599

Rhythm: 623

Original: 648

Recent Occurences: Evolving into an adult

Future Occurences: Getting Married

Hi everyone, I am feeling much better. My dad and I went to Kohls to buy my mom a gift. We got out of school 4 hours ago, and now I have about 11 days of winter break. Ryan has been just fine. They don`t like his music though. I probably didn`t tell you this, but he has an all boy band. His bands name is " Knights" since its a all boys band. The other members are Gozarutchi and Toskatchi. If my caculations are correct, Ryan will get married Christmas Eve.

Ryan: Hiya!

Me: Im sorry the judges don`t like your music.

Ryan: I just need more practice right?

Me: Right.

Ryan: Lets play music games then!

Me: Alright!

Stats:

Weight: 31 lbs

Star ranking: 999th

Tone: 670

Rhythm: 702

Original: 753

Hi everyone! Before I get started, I am going to give a shout out to KeroPyontchi! She is a really awesome friend! When you have the time go to her profile and say hello! Anyways, the judges finally like Ryan`s music! He even got to 1st ranking! I am so proud of him! He is 4 years old, which means he gets married on Christmas Eve. I need a new tama to log. After a month,it gets boring just running the same tama .Right?

Me: Ryan, your music is really great! You even got 1st rank!

Ryan: Will you stop bragging?

Me: Sorry Ryan. * Sneezes*

Ryan: What`s wrong?

Me: Nothing much. Just getting a little cold.

Stats:

Star ranking: 1st

Tone: 848

Rhythm: 883

Original: 938

Hey! Ryan will probably be getting married tomorrow. He wants to marry Memetchi or Violetchi. He is also fine with Mimitchi, Makiko, Onputchi, or Maidtchi. Tomorrow, is Christmas Eve. I will be having it at my cousin`s house. I don`t know if I could update it their though.

Ryan: Hey!

Me: Ryan,you might get married tomorrow.

Ryan: Will you stop teasing me?

Me: Sorry buddy. Your going to have to leave me two days after you get married.

Ryan: Noooo! I want to stay with you! * Cries*

Me: It`s ok,you get to visit your baby just like your mom, Alessia did. Right?

Ryan: Right. If my baby is a girl, I want her to grow into Makiko. If it`s a boy, I want him to be Kuromametchi.

Me: Alrighty :) !

Stats:

Star ranking: 4th

Tone: 999

Rhythm: 999

Original: 999

Merry Christmas!

Before I start I wnat to give a shout out to KeroPyontchi to liking two of my posts. Stop by her profile and say hello! The match maker came today, and he offered Makiko. Ryan took a minute to decide, and then he said yes. They had a wedding with fire workds. Then the curtain opened. Out of the egg came a......... boy! I hope next gen is a girl so I can try for Memetchi!

Ryan: Hello!

Makiko: Why hello! * Holds baby*

Petitchi: * giggles*

Me: Ok we have to go to our christmas party

Ryan: Alright! Lets go!

Stats:

Weight: 33 lbs

Star ranking: 4th

Genere: Asian Music

Recent Occurences: Getting married

Future Occurences: Leaving

I have a wonderful surprise for you guys! I got an ID L-E! I will be logging here. When I hatched him, I got a Nittobotchi. He wears a little yellow hat. He met a couple of little tama pets and friends there. He saw the book pet. Since I can`t name him, I think I will call him Yuki which means snow in japenese.

ID L stats:

0/4 tamatomo

weight: 5 g (grams)

Generation: 1

Music star stats:

Weight: 39 lbs

Ok, so Ryan and Makiko leave tonight. I am going to miss them :( . Yuki evolved into Furusupantchi,the fruit bowl character. Then today he evolved into Bokuhoshitchi, the star character. I can`t belive tomorow he`ll be an adult! He`s growing up so fast! I treated him to a parfait, since Yuki has been such a great boy.

Me: How`s everyone doing?

Ryan: Awesome!

Makiko: Wonderful!

Petitchi: * Giggles*

Yuki: Great!

Me: Glad everyones having a good time!

Me: Yuki, why don`t you introuduce yourself to us?

Yuki: Hi my name is Yuki. Right now I am a Bokuhohitchi. Lala promises tomorrow I will be a Kutchipatchi. He`s green so i`m writing in green. Get it? Because tomorrow I will be Kuchipatchi and he`s green. But, I am blue right now because I`m not a Kuchipatchi yet. I am a Bokuhoshitchi. I had to call to her twice today because my hunger meter emptied twice. She didn`t come until I stopped asking though. I bought alot of things yesterday and today at the tama market. I met alot of pets at -

Me: Ok ok we get the idea.

Yuki: Can I continue my story now?........ Thank you.

Yuki: So as I was saying, I met alot of pets at the Donut Park today. It was really fun. I saw hapihapitchi, bagubagutchi, Sopratchi, Rubitchi, Harapparatchi, Shurikentchi,and Onsenmoguratchi. I want to adopt Onsenmoguratchi becuase his red nose is so cute! It reminds me of Rudolph. You know, Rudolph the red nosed reigndeer. He pulls Santa`s sleigh. You know what he does? He guides all the other reindeer and Santa through the fog. And do you know how? He uses his nose! Isn`t that amazing

Me: Yep it`s pretty amazing.

Me: Now say good bye to Ryan and Makiko. There leaving to go to tama town tonight.

Makiko: We need to think or a name for our baby. What do you think?

Yuki: I think you should name him Jake.

Makiko: I like it. How about you Ryan?

Ryan: Well, everybody likes it. Jake it is!

Me: Yay!

ID L Stats:

0/4 tamatomo

Weight: 12 g

Generation: 1

Music star stats:

Weight: 39 lbs

Hey guys, I haven`t blogged for a while. Sorry about that, I was upset that my IDl-E broke. My dad sent it back, and got a new one. Unfourtnatly, he didn`t know which are english and which are japanese, so he ended up getting a japenese one :( . The buttons are pretty much the same though. Just in japanese! When I tried to put in my name i japenese, it didn`t have all the letters I needed for my nickname which is "Lala" or my real name (which wouldn`t fit in english,but would fit in japanese.) so I just used hearts :) . I like that it tells you the name of the character. I hatched a pink girl character named Mormoirotchi in english. When I translated her name it was " Pink of course". Now she evolved into Rolutchi which translates into " one course" I decided to stop the music star for now and focus on the IDL. Were going to call her Love for now. She doesn`t want to talk right now, so i`ll let you know tomorrow!

Love has evolved into the cactus girl, and then into Perotchi,the cake character. I am trying to get Love a Sopratchi as a pet. Now, it is time to get happy stamps. I got a fruit sandwich first. I think the animation is cute! Next, I made her try on some cat ears.

Me: Yay! Happy stickers!

Perotchi: Yay!

Me: Lets go find Sopratchi at Donut Park!

Perotchi: Yay! Sopratchi is awesome!

Latest posts

Back