Languages

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeBalloon

Reaction score
Do you guys know any Languages.. ?

I'm wanting to learn French. I'm going into French Immersion next year. (;

So.. What about you guys?

I learn't Maori when I was young now I fail at it. I was fluent in it then I lost it some how. I'm taking Spanish next year. I haven't bothered with languages since I learn't Maori.

I speak English!

And I'm learning French. I'm almost done with my first year. I can carry out basic conversation....well. Actually, I can do more than I think I can.

I am fluent in English and Russian. :) I am learning Spanish in school, and occasionally learn Japanese on my own time.

Edit: Forgot to disable smilies. D:

Last edited by a moderator:
i can speak and read spanish and english, read portuguese, and i understand a little bit of german, and also speak a bit of portuguese...

here goes a portuguese word scissor=sçissora (by what my grandma told me)

My first lingo was Spanish and I'm very good at english. I speak spanish with my parents though. And I know enough Japanese to get me through. lawlz. I wanna know chinese. 8D

I'm wanting to learn French. I'm going into French Immersion next year. (;
Don't do it =] We don't even speak french in french immersion. We all hate french. Well since you're going into late frnch, it's gonna be so much harder for you. It actually depends on the teacher whether you speak french or not in class.

Well, I am fluent in English and French. And fail at Chinese at Japanese: I can speak Chinese, but I suck, but for Japanese, I just fail.

I know English [ No shet. xD ] And I know a lot of Spanish. Can't spell it, but i can have simple conversations. Most of the laborers like Walmart workers, Janitors, and fast food cashiers around here are Mexican immigrants, so Spanish is something you pick up.

Don't do it =] We don't even speak french in french immersion. We all hate french. Well since you're going into late frnch, it's gonna be so much harder for you. It actually depends on the teacher whether you speak french or not in class.
Well, I am fluent in English and French. And fail at Chinese at Japanese: I can speak Chinese, but I suck, but for Japanese, I just fail.
After January, you have to speak all French to the teacher unless you absolutely have to speak English..

I speak fluent English and Russian :)

We learn Greek at school, but I'm going nowhere. I'm taking German and Spanish next year so hopefully I'll go somewhere with them.

After January, you have to speak all French to the teacher unless you absolutely have to speak English..
No one in my class speaks french, so my teacher just gave up ;]

I speak finnish, but I learn english, swedish and german.... :3 I also know some japanese <33

I am fluent in English (obviously!) and I can speak a bit of French and German. I can read and understand more than I can speak in French and German if that makes sense.

Giraffagotchi

I swear over my time here I've responded to topics like this fifty million times. xD

I speak English, and my native language is English.

In junior high, I took a year and a semester of French.

At the high school they started offering Japanese, so I transfered from French, and am currently finishing up my first year of Japanese. :]

I know English, (duh!) as a first language. I have taken French for about 4 years, and am quite good at it. My teacher just came to Ontario this year from Quebec, so the class IS challenging. I know bits of Spanish and German, like counting to ten, simple conversation like that. I also know the Greek alphabet. O.O

I know English, French and German. I can count to 10 in Japanese and thankyou and stuff.

My main language is English. My Pap taught me some words in Italian, but not alot. I really want to learn Italian though:)

Next year I take French and Spanish classes.

I know English and Italia, mostly. A teensy bit of French. I really wanna learn Japanese. x3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back