Lara_Long_Stockings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaraBrox

Reaction score
Does anyone remember her? Y'know... that really weird girl that lurked around these forums for like 5 years?

Well... I'm her, if you hadn't already guessed :D I found the password to this ancient account. (It's my second one, Bubba28 was my first. Ahhh, memories...)

So, I heard that people from here actually missed me! (forgive me if im wrong) Lol, but I have my sources :mametchi:

Anyway, so I decided to check in but now that I'm on here for the first time in about 2 months, I really miss it.

I posted a novel of a departure topic explaining how I 'didnt belong' and all that whiny crap but do you know what? I dont really care if i dont fit in B) Now that I think about it, I actually loved board lurking.

And I guess that's that =] Have fun putting up with King Lara once again!!!

(incase you havnt noticed, I'm actually in a good mood :eek: )

I might not be on as often, but you'll most likely see me around =]

ZOMG LARA HI.

I know what all your sources are :] Yay.

I really really missed you around these forums. I'm veeery glad you're back and I hope to see you around. Even if it's not that often, it'll still be great :)

Ily. <3

LARA!!!! -Glomps-

You don't really know me, but I've known you since like... 2006 or something and I've always remembered you. I'm skipping with happiness! I'm so glad you're back~ <3333

LARALARALARALARA

I love youuuuu!!!!!

It's Keeley btw, [from tamapals]

I missed youuuu!!!

But yeah, still sorta talk to you now and then on bebo & msn

BUT IT'S NOT THE SAME!!!!

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

-huggles-

xxx

I myself never knew who you was, but you seem to be a very lively and bright girl that's looking to have fun -_-

Although, was the language necessary? ;)

On the good side, welcome back to TamaTalk :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back to Tamatalk. (;

I've seen you around, but I never actually got the chance to talk to you.

Anyways, it's good to have you back. =)

LaraLaraLaraLauraLara!!

I loooooove you, I'm glad you came back on Windows Live Messenger, and now TamaTalk. Welcome back Laraaa. <3

Latest posts

Back