large

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gozaruchi10

Reaction score
I know that we have to over feed to get the large family but can we feed it a lot of snacks????I want the large family on my v5!!!!!!

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

I suppose you can feed it snacks too - but the way I got the large family was to let the Hungry hearts drop way down to only one filled or totally empty - then to feed them the Food (not snacks) one after another after another all the way until they refused to eat any more (keep feeding until they refuse - not til the hearts are full).

Each time a Hungry heart drops feed it as many Food Meals until it refuses to eat again (not just fills the hearts you can see on screen).

I got a Large Family within one day - let all the hearts empty out and then filled them all straight away until the tama would not eat any more - and no games to exercise that weight off either :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much!! I really needed that. I think that the next generation, I will make it the large family. thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back