Last day of school!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paisley 520

Reaction score
:huh: When's your last day of school? Are you doing anything special? I'm dying my hair pink on the last day! Mwahahaha! ;)

Very. We have to change classes every period, but I don't know about you. I got lost a lot when I was in the 6th grade.

We also had to learn how to open lockers and memorize our locker combinations.

In highschool, you can take your own courses. Yay.

No! There is nothing to worry about! I am going to 7th Grade next year... 6th grade is easy!

I'm going to 7th grade, my middle school is different. It's 7th through 8th. I'm not worried about switching classes that much

Eh-EVEN WORSE! Is middle school scary?!
Depwends on what the schedule is like, and if classes are all over campus. At my school, even in middle school, all of your, say your in sixth grade, classes would be in the sixth grade jhall way, and a bathroom in the left hand side of the hall, wich is also the fifth grades bathroom. And its not hectic for us. It just depends on what your middle school is like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Depwends on what the schedule is like, and if classes are all over campus. At my school, even in middle school, all of your, say your in sixth grade, classes would be in the sixth grade jhall way, and a bathroom in the left hand side of the hall, wich is also the fifth grades bathroom. And its not hectic for us. It just depends on what your middle school is like.
Last year I had a horrible schedule. I have an outdoor school (the hallways are outdoors with an overhang, and there's only one level, so one end of the campus is very far from the other. If you run around our campus once, you'll run a mile, but that includes our humoungous fields, so the school's probably a quarter mile around It's not that big, just spread out. We have about 900 students.) and in the morning I would go from the 80's hall to the 90's hall, which wasn't so bad. From the ninties hall I would to go the 40's hall, and from the 40's hall I would go all the way back to the 90's, and then I would go to the 10's hall, and then school was over. But I had to walk all the way from the 10's hall to the bus circle, which is about a five minute walk farther from the 90's hall.

Middle school is easy. Look at a map of your school before you go, and you'll be fine.

I get out of school on June 8th.

Our last say of school is May 24, one person from our school is going to preform on 106 & Park Bet! It's like you can't live with school. but you can't live without it. xD.

Well I'm glad not to do anymore work, but I will miss my friends. A whole summer to see more Ed, Edd, n' Eddy. xD Maybe I will go to camp or something ^.^. I mean it's like you stall to get out of school the last day.

Yay! I get out next Thursday on May 24! Next week is exam week and we get out at 12:00 NOON!!!!!! Yay! I'm sooo excited about school ending! 8th grade passed by super fast! Now I'm gonna be at the bottom of the chain again... 9th grader. But I won't be the dorky retard who entered 6th grade.

-C.M.

Only 18 more days untill school is out for me! I'm pretty excited for the summer time! I love summer time! Except I'm gonna miss my friends... :blink: Oh well I can always call them or hang out with them! I get out on June 15th..woo hoo!

-NINJA

i'm going to secondary school, where i'll start in september. on the last day i'll put make-up on and change my hairstyle but that's about it!

:ichigotchi: When's your last day of school? Are you doing anything special? I'm dying my hair pink on the last day! Mwahahaha! :kuribotchi:
My last day is June 19.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back