Last Year Im Elem. school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kk445

Reaction score
I am going in to 6th grade. Its my last year in Elem. I have like different teachers for different subjects. So like Is It hard To go into Middle school. Since its my last year in my school?

I went from being homeschooled from 3rd grade to being tossed into highschool for 9th. Adjusting was fairly easy just remember don`t SHOW OFF your tam...Keeping it around a lanyard on your neck may be fine *depending on school rules* But showing them to classmates could result in teasing... *i get called weird all the time but i don`t mind so i`m all good =P

Have fun at your new school!

really? thats weird. im still in elem, but i have like different teachers for different subjucts. Well just say whats its like...in the year

If you are used to having different teachers for different subjects then middle school shouldn't be too difficult for you because that is how things are set up. There will be more students in the building so the halls might be hard to navigate but you'll get used to it.(trust me I know what I'm talking about, I'm going to be a senior in September)

going into middle school was a big thing because as soon as 4th grade got over we moved and it was a new school new grade and new town i really liked going into it because the teachers are really nice the first year but as you go up it gets stricter and they arent as gullible(sp?) XD but yea hope you have fun going into middle school! =]

Yes. Middle School is hard but you get used to it.

For me, "middle school" wasn't that big of a difference for me. Last year for grade seven I went into a congregated (full-time) gifted class at a different school, but it was great because most of the kids were like me and I could get along with them better because they were at my level. I think it would have been harder to go into a normal class for middle school because the kids are more immature. But if you're at the same level as them (and it's most likely there are many people just like you who think they won't fit in) I think you will do fine. Good luck!

I am going in to 6th grade. Its my last year in Elem. I have like different teachers for different subjects. So like Is It hard To go into Middle school. Since its my last year in my school?
Middle school is seriously, nothing. It's actually kind of boring. I'm going into High School, now THAT I am scared of! Middle School is so easy.

C~M

I just finished Middle School. Middle School isn't hard. The work might be and finding your classes might be too but you will get used to it after the first week or so. You will meet alot of new people too. I sure did! Anyways, hope it helps!

-Happyqueen :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back